Lennon Gone, now confirmed, Kennedy Interim Manager.

It doesn't matter who they get, they need to replace 10 players at least. That won't happen over a year or 2. They could potentially have 40m to spend but would you trust their recruitment team to spend it right after this years results? I certainly don't haha

It’s days like this you ask, “oh what can it mean to a depressed person of illegitimate birth with Irish republican sympathies who supports a shite football team”.

Wait til you see the nick of Lennon in a few months with no job to keep him off the bevvy during the day. if you think he’s a mess now........

Will have too have a strong constitution with all that's going on at that shitshow
of a club. Who of any worth will touch it ?
Whoever it is speaks volumes of their integrity.

All that matters is that we don't get complacent, football moves too quickly. Who really gives a %^*& about their balance sheet really?

08452ed5-0a65-488e-bf48-90a66e355ad2.jpg
The designated survivor

I'm very disappointed he will not be there to be humiliated at the scumdome in March to join in the 55 celabrations. However, I would like to thank Dave King, Douglas Park, Steven Gerard and all the players for breaking this horrible bastard and bring him to his knees. Thanks again.

Now watch the narrative change. It will be bad Rangers supporters that have driven him out with all the abuse that he has had to endure. Nothing will be said that it was actually the scum fans, his so called friends (Mutton, Fartson etc) in the media and his dreadful signings and of course a rampant Rangers that has been his downfall.
I agree BB, however if, this is indeed going to be the narrative set by them, then the Club and fan groups have to robustly challenge it and not allow this to be an accepted fact.

How long before the comics serialise “Lenny’s story. ‘How I was driven out of Scotland by sectarianism. Police bodyguards feared for my life,’”?
This will be the sky sports news angle all day, attacked twice at tynecastle, bombs through the post etc etc.

It doesn't matter who they get, they need to replace 10 players at least. That won't happen over a year or 2. They could potentially have 40m to spend but would you trust their recruitment team to spend it right after this years results? I certainly don't haha
If that mhob had £100 million in the bank they still wouldn't spend anywhere near 40
Naturally they will lower their wage bill with certain players leaving and they won't be replacing with like for like quality wise
I dont expect their new manager to be higher quality than Clarke or similar
Motherwell will probably do well off them in the next transfer window

They ain’t winning the league for the next 2 years minimum. Far to much of a rebuilding job by the outset from top to bottom. The sheer arrogance and self entitlement has crippled them. Lovely!!

What was it Dave King said again......:shh:B-D

Back