How would you like next seasons strip

Anony Mouse

So I thought just for a bit of fun, see how others would like next seasons strip. Colours, designs. Go old school or try something unique.

With everything that has happened politically and culturally over the past decade a Union Jack based design would be the ultimate we are back fuk you. As a fallback, orange always noises them up but I’d settle for something like the 2000 or 2008 flavours.

Home - Something like the 2010 or 2012 strips.

Away - White Gallant Pioneers style. Big blue star with RFC inside.

Third - Red and black stripes, Milan style.

Milan style:

44334742_794416500901156_4448565037426016256_o.jpg

a 1986/87 style home top and a gallant pioneers away

Home: Blue shirt, white collar and some red trim, big RFC no stars. White shorts, black socks with red tops

Away: red and black vertical stripes ie the old swift’s strip black shorts, red socks with black top.

third: white top with diagonal blue and red stripe ie Crystal Palace top from late 70s. Blue shorts and white Socks with blue tops.

While i like the idea of radical a bowler hat and collarette will surely put us at a disadvantage ;)
Funnily I was just reading something like that the other day. When players used to arrive in bowler hats.

Let me rephrase that. During the days of Mr. Struth, Rangers players were expected to wear bowler hats as a way of distinguishing them from the common crowd

Last edited:
Back