How would you like next seasons strip

I think they donate them to countries in Africa? Not sure if you can now with COVID19 but I’d have thought they would find a way. It’s a really good question be nice to know the correct answer.
There must be an opportunity here that the club could cash in on?

As long as it's the standard colours, I don't really have a preference.

Would be nice if the Sizing matches some industry standards though!

#FatBassaLoyal

Home - retro style. Either early 80s red white and blue trims or 70s plain blue. Perhaps each of the years we’ve won the league subtly listed

away - white flip of the home. Each of the SFA cup wins subtly listed

third - red and black classic Milan type stripes. Each of the league cup wins subtly listed

GK - orange version, purple version. Again pretty plain to keep with the retro feel and ECWC win noted on it.

I'd like

Solid Royal blue colour
Round collar, white
White trims on the sleeves
Big %^*& off RFC crest

Kind of shades of the 1999 NTL top

3wLhQIj.png

The retro kit we brought out this season that we’ve only worn once should have been saved for next season!

Biggest wish is we move the stars away from the crest.
Did we not get beat wearing it? I have a phobia about playing in ( additional kits )

just have a home and away have them proper and smart and leave it at that

Lots of great ideas. I do like the current southampton top. Would be a nice design for the away strip. Reminds me of Peru in 78?

I'd like something not too far off the retro strip. Rather than athletic muscle fit I'd like it squared off at the shoulders. Deep royal blue. Elasticated cuffed white sleeves. Large crest with no stars. White grandad collar.

Plain white shorts with only large numbers on.

Classic black socks with red tops.

I like the idea of the white/sky blue gallant pioneers kit. Also a red and black kit, maybe Milan style or all black with 2 red stripes across the chest. Tbh I think this seasons castore kits were to similar in style. Same template just different colours.

Time for a tradition overload for Mobi g into 2022

Home Strip - Similar to 2012

Away Strip - Red and Black

3rd Strip - White with blue Star

Something modern but close to the 1972 strip.

Away similar but white top, blue shorts red socks.

Third strip solid gold. With diamond encrusted rfc.

Back