Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Arfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Itten/Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think we've switched off in general over the 135 minutes played. The right hand side has to be addressed.

This team aren't good.

We are making hard work of a game we should be out of sight

One minute we are in total control and very comfortable in possession , next they are up the pitch and making us look like we are vulnerable on our right hand side .
There’s more goals in this game that’s for sure !
Looks like a re run of last week

I thought we were pretty sensational for the first half hour or so - without putting the laces through it a few times. Think we’ll score again.

can't help but feel we might need a second goal to put this tie away. They seem to be able to score against us at will and can now go for it

The game should have been dead and buried within 30 minutes. Balogun is all at sea, getting dragged in to the centre leaving space wide or being beaten by the ball over the top. And Aribo really doesn’t like tracking back - he seems to frequently lose his man as well when he does get back.

We totally dominated first 25 mins, disappointed a bit with hagi as our final ball is what's stopped us from being 2/3 up. what more can we say about Balogun being done twice, we could be 2-1 behind here. Since their goal our aggression in midfield has disappeared.

Thought we were on for performance of the season with the 1st half of the 1st half!
Just needs a wee tweak, for some reason Aribo is left to pick up Rafaelo when he drops in deep, which is a mismatch anyway and leaves big Borna out on his Todd.

Anyway enjoying it yet again! Let's see it through Rangers, front 3bwere absolutely sublime early doors and Morelos unplayable.
Let's Go!

If we don’t shut off the right side and help Balogun they will get in time and time again and my worry is he won’t finish the game being in a yellow already.

Looked like we were on easy street but we have invited them back into the game.

Up the
tempo again, early 2nd half goal and its all over

Honestly mate.
That’s the type of hyperbole I expect from my wife.
Nobody said, implied, hinted, suggested, alluded to or typed this so get off your high horse.
Come back to me if you have a serious point.

I said he was not a right back and you came back with , aye but he is a international. Does been capped by your country make you a good right back cause that’s what your reply was implying.

The guy has been giving the run around in the first half even though he is an international.

Midfield is really poor tonight. No defensive cover for the back 4. Getting run all over.
Think Davis needs to hold back a bit, as does Balogun, sit as a back three with Davis in front. Would tighten the back up.

Let Barisic roam and support the attack.

But as i said earlier in the thread, i would pull Balogun and get Patterson on for the start of the second half.

Lets us fall back into our natural shape and style of play. Take it to them instead of trying to defend a lead with a makeshift back 4.

I‘m confused - Sky list the last 16 as played on 11th and 18th of March - I was sure this was international fortnight? Can anyone clarify?

Got the early goal and dropped the tempo. Difficult to up a gear again after their goal. Half time reset, high tempo and finish them off quickly. If not I need a few more Guinness.

Their 10 the goalscorer is sitting in a position in between Balogun and Goldson when we turn the ball over on our right hand side and he's doing the same on our left too. Balogun is having to pick up both him and their left back when they are breaking down the right because Kamara and Goldson are ball watching in there. On the left Big Fil is picking him up if he gets past Joe Aribo.

Should have been out of sight. Soft defence has let them back in. I think we got a wee bit giddy and left some gaps.

They are taking massive risks at the back so we can get another no bother.

Back