Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Arfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Itten/Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I’m feeling very frustrated at that half tbh. First 10/15 were good but since then we’ve taken the foot off the gas and we’re playing without any intensity.

They are so vulnerable to balls in behind yet we’re rarely trying it. I’m also getting a bit annoyed at our forward players spinning a defender, having the opportunity to run at the defence but instead firing the ball 50 yards out wide to the full back.

We’re the better team here but we aren’t showing it. We aren’t winning enough second balls in the midfield and can’t get control of the match.

A bit of a rocket up the arses needed at half time.

As much as Balogun is struggling, where is the cover? He seems to have two men out there and Kamara is miles away. Surely as that's their strongest area Kamara should be staying at home. I think after scoring our goal we should not be as open, maybe limit the number of players commited to attack.

Should have been further ahead in that first twenty minute spell when we looked like we might score with every attack.

Hopefully Gerrard sorts it out at half time because we’ve let them back into this.

First 25 mins we were absolutely fantastic but to be fair Antwerp had to start pushing on a bit and putting us under some pressure and they have done. Half time comes at the right time.

Balogun is getting targeted here and they are overloading him but Davis and Kamara need to help him more but no excusing his defending on the goal it was school boy stuff also allowing a player acres of space on the front post is mind boggling.

We played some good stuff in that first half and then I think Antwerp proved they're a decent side,get the next one and we're comfortable.

Wait a minute Alfie, that doesn't suit the narrative! Scots press will be raging

Since we have a cushion fair play, don't do it again lol

Bizarre from Morelos to stop playing there.

The Antwerp player was running off the pitch, not like he was crumpled on the ground with a head injury.

Annoyed at that scoreline, pure cruise control for 25 mins and our poor decision making in the final 3rd has allowed them back into the game, could easily have been out of sight

A half of two halves.

For 25 minutes we were utterly dominant and very dangerous going forward. Morelis and Kent looked razor sharp. Not sure if we started thinking it too easy, but we seemed to ease up and since Antwerp got a foothold in the game they have looked very threatening. Especially down our right side.

You feel the next goal will decide the outcome. We get it and they are too far behind. They get it and it will be panic stations.

Would consider bringing Patterson on for Balogun.

Thought we played well up and until they scored, then it's been a bit nervy.

Would like a early 2nd in the 2nd half.
He's on a yellow and still lunging in, which leaves him liable to get beat or get a second yellow. Unfortunately I doubt Patterson is anywhere near match fit.

Great start but when the ball stopped sticking up front we regressed badly. No idea what Morelos was thinking about there, deserves a bollocking for that.

Back