Patterson lad, you are forgiven

Have to say he was great tonight and I'm happy to say so as I wanted his head on a platter. Hopefully he will learn from his stupidity because if he remains professional off the pitch we have a player on our hands.

Cracking finish from the boy.
I'll admit I was worried lukaku would steam roller him but not a bit of it.
Great 45 minutes from him

Was just coming on to say this. He's made himself useful and came up with an important goal at a crucial point in the game.

Could well get a few starts now in the run in.

He was excellent and showed some amount of balls after the last 2 weeks hes had. He has shown he can easily start for us.

Reactions: TQ3
He played very well when he came on. Lukaku was very quiet in the second half. I think he has shown he has the mentality and resilience to play for the Gers. Here’s hoping he pushes on from here.

Bursting with pride for Patterson. The Aberdeen cunts, Dubai poolside pints and public bars, SFA referee should be isolating etc and no actual punishment handed out. He made a mistake, he’s apologised and he paid it back tonight. Absolutely chuffed for him.

On top of that Antwerp never got an inch down his side after he came on, he’s more than good enough to be a regular in this team and absolutely proved it tonight.

He deserved to be punished for whatever he did with the other 4. Obviously it was something serious enough to have the reaction Gerrard had to it to feel so let down. BUT... what a confidence boost for the lad to be thrown on at HT in a European match still in the balance and score inside 16 seconds.

He has no idea how lucky he is to be pulling on that blue shirt and have Steven Gerrard as his manager at the age of 18. Hopefully he realises his privileges and fulfils his potential because he is a good player.

Have to say he was great tonight and I'm happy to say so as I wanted his head on a platter. Hopefully he will learn from his stupidity because if he remains professional off the pitch we have a player on our hands.
I know you did mate, but that's a fair post.

Couldn’t make it up. Took his goal superbly and looked really accomplished til the end. Good management by SG.

Back