Can we win the Europa League?

I doubt it but at this stage we should be hoping for a favourable draw and take it from there. Last 8 is progress from last season. If we bow out then, its been a good campaign regardless.

But I know you have high standards OP - you said you wouldn't be happy if we didnt win the league by 30 points.

We still can but to be honest we’ve been in this situation twice in two seasons, and realistically should’ve reached the last 32 in the first season back in the group stages. This is probably about our level which bodes well for our attack on the cl group stages next season. If we did somehow win the competition, we’ll have seen off far better teams than Antwerp.

Will we? Probably not
Can we? Always a chance....

If Gerrard can somehow deliver both 55 and a european trophy in the same season, he should be getting a statue put up.

If he delivers both I'll be walking about with a permanent staunch hardon all summer

It’s certainly possible, but it would require a little luck with injuries etc to key players. The Rangers wouldn’t be the first choice in the draw tomorrow for an opposing manager, that’s a certainty.

Surely it should be
Aye
Naw
Mibbe
Depending on the minute of the game, because I thought the 3 of them at some points in that mad mad game!

We can as we score goals and goals win games. It would be difficult but far from impossible. A more favourable draw in next round(s) and you take it from there. We may have the benefit of being able to rest players in league games to give us any edge or advantage that opposition may not get. This season we have stepped up and found ways to win and have the winning habit.

Of course we can.

Of course we are the not best team left. But in a cup it's not always the best team that wins it. It would take a lot of luck and a lot going for us.
But whilst still in it we have a chance.

We’ll see but I think we concede too many goals.

There’s teams still in it that won’t give us half the chances to score that the Belgians did.

Sorry, but no.
Look at the goals we are losing against higher calibre opposition.
It's only going to get harder now.
Very happy to be in last 16, would be delighted with last 8

Before the game last week I backed us at 33/1 after the game we dropped to 25/1 reckon we’ll be in to about 16/1 now

I think winning it is beyond us to be honest.
Reaching the QF would be a fantastic achievement.
Hoping for a favourable draw that gives us that chance.

Realistically with this Rangers team and the way we are playing....Absolutely !!

With a bit of good fortune in the draw (s) could see us in the semi's and then anything is possible. Or we can draw a team in the last 16 that will pump us.

It's very exciting whatever way it goes.

We are only 20/1 to win it, its unlikely but we have a chance at least.

If we don’t win then I would put a massive bet on the team that beats us because they will need to be very good.

We’ll see but I think we concede too many goals.

There’s teams still in it that won’t give us half the chances to score that the Belgians did.
Its a great point, as well as we have been doing in the league defensively, we have lost five goals in the last two EL games which is a worry

im afraid we aren't good enough at the back to go all the way but the fun is us going out and trying to win. With a bit of luck I think we could make 1/4 which would be amazing given we were put out in the qualifiers 4 years ago

Back