Club Captain writed

This is the work of the devil

Wanyamarble
writed
End this season yesterday

Fly Pelican
writed

CHEATS
Is it there forum that's says "writed" or is that people on here trying to be funny?

It always puzzles me how they attach themselves wholeheartedly to specific causes. Become social warriors and learned acedemics who mustn't be questioned. Pioneers of righteousness. Palestine is case I point.

Where is their outrage about the Saudi, Chinese, North Korean, Russian or many other countries or governments committing atrocities?
For all their faults, they didn't kill Jesus. Or was that the Romans? Was Jesus Jewish? Or is that a masonic rumour?

E281-F3-B5-B981-4448-BF61-3-D86-AE4-AF1-F3.jpg

It always puzzles me how they attach themselves wholeheartedly to specific causes. Become social warriors and learned acedemics who mustn't be questioned. Pioneers of righteousness. Palestine is case I point.

Where is their outrage about the Saudi, Chinese, North Korean, Russian or many other countries or governments committing atrocities?
They don't give a flying fuck about the people being persecuted by the Saudi, Chinese, North Korean, Russian or many other countries as the militant organisations associated with those people didn't supply the IRA with weapons & explosives.

That's the only reason they give one shiny shit about the Palestinians.

What does pro Palestine mean?
That’s too big a question for the bear pit.
What does atheist mean?
A lack of belief in deities.
Also, what does it have to do with Rangers?
Nothing.
Coming back into the big time (in footballing terms), where does that fit in?
It doesn’t.
What a great game tonight, footballing freedom, goals galore etc
Absolutely! I’m gutted I missed it. Will watch the highlights later.

Basics like "different competition" are beyond them
Doesnt matter what competition it is anyway, the SFA haven't banned any of them yet and probably won't due to the nature of the violation.

They are all over UEFAs account trying to get our result overturned for playing an inelegible player.

Not normal people.

Doesnt matter what competition it is anyway, the SFA haven't banned any of them yet and probably won't due to the nature of the violation.

They are all over UEFAs account trying to get our result overturned for playing an inelegible player.

Not normal people.

If you didn't know they existed, you'd never believe someone if they told they did

Why are they raging about our players not being banned and going on about consistency? If there’s to be any consistency, the SFA would be apologising for banning Jones and Edmundson while doing nothing at all about their jolly to Dubai where there was various breaches and Duffy playing after wandering about various countries.

They’re making out they acted right with Boli. They played the cant in a match when he should’ve been isolating.
They think they were punished after Dubai because they had to play with isolations. They had to isolate players due to close contact. That’s it. No punishments

At the start of the season, matches were postponed because they breached protocols. That’s it. No punishments.

But but your other players were punished, so these ones should be. That only shows our other players were treated very harshly compared to others, not that these recent ones are getting off lightly compared to other clubs.

They don't give a flying fuck about the people being persecuted by the Saudi, Chinese, North Korean, Russian or many other countries as the militant organisations associated with those people didn't supply the IRA with weapons & explosives.

That's the only reason they give one shiny shit about the Palestinians.
Surprised their not out on the streets for the Catalans, also did ETA not also supply the IRA with weapons! Said it before, “Why Don’t They Go Home” although it would cost EIRE too much, Na Just Keep The Plastic Paddy’s here to Sponge of our Government.

What does pro Palestine mean?
What does atheist mean?
Also, what does it have to do wish Rangers?
Coming back into the big time (in footballing terms), where does that fit in?
What a great game tonight, footballing freedom, goals galore etc
Just curious?
File under “Middle Class Left Wing Fakery” along with BLM and Extinction Rebellion.

I’ve already had text etc questioning our “morality” in playing a player who should be suspended.
I’ve asked if he should really be discussing “morality” .
More than that, I asked if he thought if septic would use their asset if he was available.
Like when the played Bolingoli played and Duffy played.

The hypocrisy from that lot is amazing they were more than happy to win on a technicality (twice) after being hammered 6-1 & 3-1 in Europe respectively.

I didn't see any "morality" from them when their wee sneaky lawyers overturned a 6-1 drubbing just cause a player came on for the last two and a half minutes of tie that was already over.

They might say they worked within the laws of the game well so did Rangers if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back