Dumbfounded, Sutton and Keown

Leopold

Official Ticketer
I know I shouldn’t be surprised because one is what he is and one is a plastic paddy but...

Highlight show tonight they showed the footage of Morelos’ sportsmanship followed immediately by the penalty incident in which he was blatantly fouled.

According to these two fuckwits it was the good followed by the bad because this was a clear dive.

Beyond belief.

I know I shouldn’t be surprised because one is what he is and one is a plastic paddy but...

Highlight show tonight they showed the footage of Morelos’ sportsmanship followed immediately by the penalty incident in which he was blatantly fouled.

According to these two fuckwits it was the good followed by the bad because this was a clear dive.

Beyond belief.
They are sick in the Heid

For those that didn’t watch, did they try claim Alfie dived ? , Ref , VAR gave it & none of the Antwerp players where even appealing ...... but yea it was a dive
They couldn’t help themselves , Sutton was forced to be complimentary through gritted teeth so thought he’d throw in the dive insinuating at the end . Prick that he is keown agreed .

For those that didn’t watch, did they try claim Alfie dived ? , Ref , VAR gave it & none of the Antwerp players where even appealing ...... but yea it was a dive
Yeah, saying he dived. Sutton called it the ugly side of Morelos.

Its because he tried to stay on his feet and stumbled over instead of going down straight away.

Beyond belief.
My advice is, if you want to watch a big old pair of tits, stick old Dolly on YouTube singing 9 to 5

If only Alfie had played on given the antics of these cunts all night they didnt return the Sportsmanship when their keeper exaggerated his clash with a defender of his yet AMcG clattered into Goldson & play raged on with no whistle & Macs clash was more of a belt than the pansie lady's front bottom in goal for Antwerp.

Either way Alfies the Top dog tonight & its great to see him back to his best

Beyond belief.
Keown is usually quite good, but as a former defender and a bit of a clogger, he probably thought it was a fair tackle.
Sutton is just a cvunt.

To be fair to Sutton
tenor.gif

Bet you those two clueless fuks were looking at the replay that showed Alfie alongside the second Antwerp defender, when his momentum from having his heels clicked by the first defender brought him down, in which case it looks like he dived. I’m sure Sky and the 19th Century Terrorist bastard canal that run it haven’t been showing the incident in full. If they did it shows a clear heel click and a blatant penalty. Fking mentally challenged mhutants!

I watch these games with the sound off.
I can see what's happening with my own eyes, and can do without mentally challenged sympathizers telling me my eyes are lying.

Childish arseholes.

FFS. My other half despairs as I scream Penalty any time one of ours falls over within 30 yards of goal and even she was saying 'Why do they even need VAR to check that. It's a foul well inside the box'.
But then FWIW she hates Sutton too

Yeah, the term used was ‘ugly side’ but, c’mon lads, they are literally paid to talk shite. Don’t let it bother you. In general, Rangers were talked about positively. I almost believed Mutton when he said he’d like to see us draw and beat an English side. Almost .,,

Yeah, the term used was ‘ugly side’ but, c’mon lads, they are literally paid to talk shite. Don’t let it bother you. In general, Rangers were talked about positively. I almost believed Mutton when he said he’d like to see us draw and beat an English side. Almost .,,
Was it a dive?

Was it a dive?
Absolutely not. Clear penalty. I was surprised that even Sutton would attach the words ‘ugly side’ to it. My point was that I CGAF what he says because he’s paid to talk shite. It doesn’t bother me. In fact, the only time I do get annoyed is with myself when I bite. I’m taking the high road ... nine goals scored, next round beckons. :))

Absolutely not. Clear penalty. I was surprised that even Sutton would attach the words ‘ugly side’ to it. My point was that I CGAF what he says because he’s paid to talk shite. It doesn’t bother me. In fact, the only time I do get annoyed is with myself when I bite. I’m taking the high road ... nine goals scored, next round beckons. :))
Don’t confuse me bringing people’s attention to it with a bite, he is to be mocked

I thought they were both very complimentary about Rangers with the exception of them both thinking it was a dive by Alfredo, which is utterly ridiculous.

Sutton actually said it would good to see Rangers get Man Utd and beat them

I thought they were both very complimentary about Rangers with the exception of them both thinking it was a dive by Alfredo, which is utterly ridiculous.

Sutton actually said it would good to see Rangers get Man Utd and beat them
Yeah, like I said above, I almost believed him. I normally assume he’s going to be a c*nt (with good reason) but he seemed genuine. Given that much of his ‘success’ was north of the border, it’s just possible he would value that validation of his own career over his dislike of us. Maybe ...

Bein sports commentator said it was a clear pen although Alfie went down in stages, no doubt it was 100% a pen after being clipped.

Beyond belief.
They can't help being what they are.

Yeah, like I said above, I almost believed him. I normally assume he’s going to be a c*nt (with good reason) but he seemed genuine. Given that much of his ‘success’ was north of the border, it’s just possible he would value that validation of his own career over his dislike of us. Maybe ...
Sorry, not for me. He had that horrible, sleekit, smarmy grin on his face that said 'the words might be coming out my mouth but my face tells you it's as far from the truth as you can get".
Look at his comments re Alfie's pen. He's bitter to the core, he hates us with every fibre in his rancid body, why would he want us beating anybody, far less England & the EPL' s most famous team.

Sorry, not for me. He had that horrible, sleekit, smarmy grin on his face that said 'the words might be coming out my mouth but my face tells you it's as far from the truth as you can get".
Look at his comments re Alfie's pen. He's bitter to the core, he hates us with every fibre in his rancid body, why would he want us beating anybody, far less England & the EPL' s most famous team.

The Antwerp player took a hack at Morelos ankle. Not a penalty says Sutton. In that case, he should have been saying “No penalty” for Davis’ minimal kick of the Antwerp guy’s ankle in the first leg, which was given. No outrage from Sutton at that point.

in a nutshell, I can barely watch that smarmy chunt on the TV

Yeah, saying he dived. Sutton called it the ugly side of Morelos.

Its because he tried to stay on his feet and stumbled over instead of going down straight away.
What did Sutton say about Ajeti and Taylor? Did he accuse them of diving or was it "there was contact". His opinion is as bankrupt as his account balance.

Back