Joe Worral last night for Forest

blueaway

Caught the last 10 mins of their game last night v Derby.

He half- turns his back for their goal
He then gets man of match (I can't comment on rest of his performance) and is interviewed

On Anthony Knockhaert states he took a few games to find his feet and 'realise how big a team Forest are' FFS - they been out the top league for years, even in league one for a couple of seasons - Knockhaert had two promotions (at least ) to PL and played there. He was with the recent PL champs Leicester too before Brighton then Fulham - all bigger modern day clubs than Forest.

He then refuses to get carried away with their draw given Derby 'Aren't exactly Barcelona' no one is saying they are pal but they are at you're level and it's what you being judged against.

He then collects the 'Brian Clough' trophy for drawing a game of football and smiles away.

I know he was only on loan but you can see why that type of character was not what we needed and we are stronger moving forward.

Was very highly rated down south when we got him, by Sean Dyche anyway who bidded £10m in the January prior.

For what it’s worth, he gets a bit of a raw deal but he was always very decent in Europe and against Celtic.

Seemed to thrive in the bigger games but lose concentration/couldn’t be arsed in the smaller games.

Played a part in our return, hates the mentally challengeds and hope he has a good career, which he probably will.

Think Burnley tried to sign him again in August.

Don't really have much issue with this. He is a Forest fan after all so to him they are the best team in the world. I kind of understand it.

Agree we're levels above him now though. For where we were at the time he was alright. Things change as we progress.

Last edited:
I always felt he was just a daft young boy. I think there was a lot of potential there, but he's 24 now so don't know how much he'll improve now. He certainly doesn't lack in self confidence.

Don't think you can blame him for the goal last night.

It was other CB's man, but he completely miskicked the ball, then it hit Kazim-Richards on the hand. VAR would have ruled it out.

Typically over rated English cart horse. Not in the same league as Goldson, Helander or Balogun, yet they knocked back £12m for him supposedly.

Gave me the fear every time he played. If his ability matched his opinion of himself he'd the England captain by now.

He’s a decent defender who did us a turn when he stuck to defending. Cost us when he tried to overplay.

One understated improvement this season has been the scarcity of errors from our CBs being caught in possession. Trusting them allows everyone else to be a little more adventurous getting into position to take a pass.

He was decent for a youth player. Made a few howlers but that is to be expected for a CB at that age. He has some good performances too.

He'll probably have a good career.

Watched it and he played well. Set up the first goal winning a header and should have done likewise later in the game.

Thought the standard of football was very poor tbh

He showed some potential in the bigger games he played with us. His mentality was an issue. He definitely thought he was better than he was and it affected his performances against lesser teams.

The lad was only ever respectful towards us so good luck to him. Not a Rangers player in my opinion, but we’ve seen worse.

Watched it and he played well. Set up the first goal winning a header and should have done likewise later in the game.

Thought the standard of football was very poor tbh

The standard of football was absolutely horrendous. I can't believe how many Englsh Championship fans overrate their teams. Especially the mid table or below sides - they are woeful.

Caught the last 10 mins of their game last night v Derby.

He half- turns his back for their goal
He then gets man of match (I can't comment on rest of his performance) and is interviewed

On Anthony Knockhaert states he took a few games to find his feet and 'realise how big a team Forest are' FFS - they been out the top league for years, even in league one for a couple of seasons - Knockhaert had two promotions (at least ) to PL and played there. He was with the recent PL champs Leicester too before Brighton then Fulham - all bigger modern day clubs than Forest.

He then refuses to get carried away with their draw given Derby 'Aren't exactly Barcelona' no one is saying they are pal but they are at you're level and it's what you being judged against.

He then collects the 'Brian Clough' trophy for drawing a game of football and smiles away.

I know he was only on loan but you can see why that type of character was not what we needed and we are stronger moving forward.
Joe Worral makes Shane Duffy look good.

An absolute shitshow of a footballer

the club he supports have won the European cup twice and had a period of great footballers and an iconic manager. He plays for the club he supports good luck to him.
I suspect the playing for Rangers in the Europa league is as big as it will get for him though

I live in Nottingham, he does trophy presentation for his old boys club at hucknall sports, also my mates cousin, forest daft and a really good fella by all accounts.
He was hot and cold at Rangers, I think he thought it would be easier than it was up there.
he had a really good game last night also assist for the goal. He was very raw when with us but he’s settling down now, has the odd moment still. They reckon he’ll be away this summer.
I like him as a player.

True but he was f.u.cking honking and folk used to defend him on here.

Most games it was like he was introduced to a football pitch for the first time
Still nonsense mate. He was fine most of the time and excellent against the mentally challengeds. Couple of howlers has altered people’s memories.

I'll go slightly against the grain here and reckon he could go on to have a decent career. Remember hes only 24 so was young when he came to a rangers team who were at a rebuilding stage. Sure he had lapses in concentration at times most noticeably the howler against killie. Dont all CBs ?However i thought he played well in the bigger games and was excellent v the dhims. I reckon he'll end up in the EPL. Werent arsenal interested earlier in the season ? Certainly isnt a donkey

Back