Paisley Road West video

WBD

Official Ticketer
Anyone know who produced this video? I know it has 'Human' on it, but just wondering. I was bubbling watching it. 13 years ago I wrote this. Since lost my father, mother and brother so it certainly tugged at the heart strings! Well done

Last edited:
Anyone know who produced this video? I know it has 'Human' on it, but just wondering. I was bubbling watching it. 13 years ago I wrote this. Since lost my father and brother so it certainly tugged at the heart strings! Well done

I read the lyrics as a poem at my father's funeral in october it's beautiful. Funnily enough the kids shirt in the vid was my first jersey too

I read the lyrics as a poem at my father's funeral in october it's beautiful. Funnily enough the kids shirt in the vid was my first jersey too
That is special to hear that. Must have been tough!!

Anyone know who produced this video? I know it has 'Human' on it, but just wondering. I was bubbling watching it. 13 years ago I wrote this. Since lost my father and brother so it certainly tugged at the heart strings! Well done

Well done mate, i remember i came across that randomly on youtube 10+ years ago and loved it. One of my favourite Rangers songs.

It is Regan
Excuse my ignorance mate but what is the tune it goes to ? I noticed in 1 of the comments on youtube someone says something like " shame it will never be sung at Ibrox due to the controversial tune its to".

I remember the first recording
Must of been 2005 ??? I remember me and my mate walking out into the street buzzing after hearing it lol

Good times

Excuse my ignorance mate but what is the tune it goes to ? I noticed in 1 of the comments on youtube someone says something like " shame it will never be sung at Ibrox due to the controversial tune its to".
The tune and original lyrics gets sung at Ibrox

So no reason for prw to not get sung ...or played over tannoy

You wrote that? And it’s only 13 years old?

It’s my favourite Rangers song!! My kids ask for it while their in the bath :))

The video was made by Castore and the club for the launch of the home kit this season.

Great tune BTW, never heard it before.
Shame they couldn't consult the creator. Especially considering their recent push on rights. Or maybe someone stuck the tune on the original castor version

Last edited:

Thanks for that. Brilliant!

Reactions: WBD
Shame they couldn't consult the creator. Especially considering their recent push on rights. Or maybe someone stuck the tune on the original castor version
Just been told it is a Castore video for the kit launch, but someone has put the song to it. It's amazing though, you would genuinely think that video was made for the song. Especially with the 3 generations at the end.

Ive only heard this song recently mate , it’s got the hairs on the back of my neck standing up.

You should do a Rangers songs album , get crowd funding , look at the red arrows .

There’s so many songs that will slip away , le reve passé , the Rangers chorus , every other Saturday , the famous Glasgow Rangers , Wolverhampton town , etc , & some new crackers .

Outstanding song & video

Reactions: WBD

Latest posts

Back