11 years ago today - Mo Edu scored in the 93rd minute

Was in the club deck and ended up about 5 rows in front of where my seat was. Absolute madness for a good 10/15 minutes.

Even tho its Crocker and Provo its back in the days when Sky commentators didn't sound depressed when we scored

Felt like that fvckin baw just pinging about that six yard box for an eternity.

KTs tackle (twice) on Keane was also splendid.

What a day.

Watched in on the pc in a reception area of a youth hostel in Peru.
Went mental when it went in. Dutch owners were very supportive of my joy. I think everyone else thought I was mental, including the Mrs

Even tho its Crocker and Provo its back in the days when Sky commentators didn't sound depressed when we scored
I think the same.
Crockers commentary is stuck in my head from the shame game and I never thought he wasn't neutral back then

I was in the Govan Front, 7 years old. Never have, and never will experience bedlam like that again.

Bossed them all over the park that day.

We should have won by more, but it’s still a decent way to win!

In my old seat in GR2 which was normally fairly quiet around where I sat but was utter carnage when we scored. A great day

As close to the most mental I’ve ever went at a goal I sat on an aisle in CR2 & ended up about 10 rows down

I can't believe its been 11 years. We played really well that day. Boruc kept the score down. I remember all their grumbling about the ref as per. Lafferty done Brown like a Kipper and he had to go. What wasn't mentioned is the stonewall penalty we were denied and the goal Edu scored that was disallowed. If you watch it back the referee isn't giving anything until the ball hits the net.

What a finish that was. Stadium shook that day. Also why I’ll never be a part of the Subway Loyal. Imagine missing that.

Maurice Edu's goal, and Gough's equaliser years before are the two crescendo summits of noise in my over six decades of Ibrox attendance.

Back