This Sunday - champions possibly

Barca bears

I honestly believe come 2pm on Sunday we will officially be champions.

If I'm wrong then its just another game after that but if the scenario is that we become champions by 2pm on Sunday.

What will it be like. For those within the Glasgow vicinity will it be fireworks, Ibrox, George's Square. I honestly don't know.

I don't live in the area as in Inverness but will be having a few cold ones looking out for championship videos. Then raising a glass to our absent friends who couldn't witness our achievement.

Here we goooo

I have a feeling it'll be won on Sunday too, which wouldn't be my choice. Would love to see the gaffer and players when the final whistle is blown and we are confirmed champions.

I will plan for it happening on Sunday by taking Monday off and getting a good swally in. Champagne on ice.

I honestly believe come 2pm on Sunday we will officially be champions.

If I'm wrong then its just another game after that but if the scenario is that we become champions by 2pm on Sunday.

What will it be like. For those within the Glasgow vicinity will it be fireworks, Ibrox, George's Square. I honestly don't know.

I don't live in the area as in Inverness but will be having a few cold ones looking out for championship videos. Then raising a glass to our absent friends who couldn't witness our achievement.

Here we goooo
I'm in Inverness too mate. Gonna be an incredible feeling, arguably one of the best title wins ever.

Really hope not. Will be firmly cheering for celtic on Sunday.
74d.jpg

29132_article_full.jpg

823.jpg

We have waited what seems like an eternity for this to happen, but who could possibly have predicted the scenario we find ourselves in ,fans not wanting us to win it a week early, with plenty games still available,.
Me ,I'll take it when it comes ,we've been through so much turmoil another week won't make a difference but poetic justice to win it at parkhead

We all know it's already won and it's now just a matter of when, I was looking at the table earlier and thinking we win the next 2 and it's effectively won regardless of what they do on Sunday. They could only match us on points if we lose every game to the end of the season and even then the goal difference advantage would give us the title.

I know this is not enough to hand us the title on Saturday but if it's close now, it's effectively won on Saturday assuming we've bagged six points.

Tough game tomorrow so need to get past that first but if we get the win I can't see the yahoos wanting to risk playing Rangers at the knewcamp with us only needing a draw to take the title.

They have a history of purposefully getting beaten in games to thwart Rangers and the manky hordes will probably want them to get beat on Sunday as well, so I think a Sunday title win might be a real possibility if we win tomorrow night.

Don’t care when we get 55 sooner the better would quite like to go to the piggery champions and ram it down their throats with a convincing win.There’s so many scenarios but it all ends up with us winning 55.

If we only get 4 points from Livi and St Mirren then we'd need D Utd to beat them on Sunday for us to be Champions. Them winning or drawing would mean it would go to the piggery. Correct?

I just want us to win our next 2 games and forget about the Peasants. Their time is coming at the Piggery, where I want to see utter destruction served on those vermin.

We all know it's already won and it's now just a matter of when, I was looking at the table earlier and thinking we win the next 2 and it's effectively won regardless of what they do on Sunday. They could only match us on points if we lose every game to the end of the season and even then the goal difference advantage would give us the title.

I know this is not enough to hand us the title on Saturday but if it's close now, it's effectively won on Saturday assuming we've bagged six points.
It is 'effectively' won just now mate

Really hope not. Will be firmly cheering for celtic on Sunday.
Ffs.

I dont even care that much about winning it at parkheed. That would just be a bonus. this is about us and i want it won asap. Winning it off the pitch isnt ideal no but i would rather that than need to wait longer.

Get the league in the bag asap, we have europe to deal with. Thats more important than getting one over the tims at parkhead.

In any given sitiation, wanting your team to win the league later rather than sooner is absolutely batshit mental, as is "cheering on the tims"

If we only get 4 points from Livi and St Mirren then we'd need D Utd to beat them on Sunday for us to be Champions. Them winning or drawing would mean it would go to the piggery. Correct?
Correct. If we get 4 points from Livi and St Mirren then we'd need, at most, a draw at parkhead.

Straight down to Ibrox for me if so. Monday booked off work, just incase.

If Rangers win there next 2 games are there seriously some supporters wanting Celtic to win on Sunday?
%^*& me

The sooner the better think the poets will lose on Sunday they won't want us winning it at the piggery,so the long wait will soon be over,I really can't wait to lift a glass to the famous Glasgow Rangers. WATP.

Ask mr tomorrow.

Livi are garbage and if it was at Ibrox we would jump them 4 or 5 0 but that pitch gives me the fear. We win tomorrow we will beat st Mirren easily.

Back