This Sunday - champions possibly

If Rangers win the next two games, I am confident we'll be champions on Sunday. They'll throw the game.

It's twofold. They won't want another league title sealed at their house of horrors and the opportunity to rob the fans of watching a Rangers victory winning the league.

If I'm being frank, I want it won at the earliest opportunity and if that's how it unfolds, bring it on.

If the situation was reversed between us and them then Celtic would get their game moved to coincide with ours. The authorities would be all in favour of this as would the press. The fact that there's no fans to worry about makes it even easier. And dont forget the rule that's just been discovered. The home team gets to decide as Celtic did even though Hibs objected.

Who back in July would have thought this would have been a topic of discussion on the 2nd of March? I’ll take the title just as soon as possible. Sunday will be just fine!
Yep.. Beautiful Sunday this week or in 2 weeks will do me fine.. Champagne and fireworks at the ready

I want it on the 21st.

I want Morelos to score the winning goals.

I want the barriers in the car park shaking.

I want the Erskine Bridge closed.

I want George Square full of Bears.

I want more fireworks than Bonfire Night.

Too much to ask?
We could meet the team leaving the piggery

I honestly hope we are champions on sunday. More time to gloat, more time celebrate, more time to really get it up them. Going to the Piggery as Champions for me.
Get this league done asap!
I’ve been gloating since November, changed my Facebook picture to 55 in January lol

I ofcourse want us to beat Livi and St Mirren.

I always want the mentally challengeds to get scudded and if they don’t get beat I’m normally a bit “annoyed” (for want of a better term)

If we win our next two games - it won’t bother me in the slightest if the poets win their match on Sunday (although I’m certainly not hoping they’ll win). Whatever happens happens!

However, and this is the greedy side of me coming out...... I’d much rather we won the league by delivering a performance in a match that clinched it. We can’t clinch the title with a win this weekend.

Do we reckon the players will gather at the training ground or Ibrox to watch the game on Sunday if it comes to it?

Mind seeing the Leicester players all together watching the game that clinched them the league, made me wonder what our players would do?

Ideal choice we’re have the team celebrating on the pitch when they won it but I want it done at the earliest point and going there as champions is a massive GIRFUY so I’m hoping for Sunday.....and yet again we win the title at Tananadice.

Plus I have Monday off so happy daysB-D

I don’t mind arriving at parkhead already the champions in the slightest. Makes that day the most chilled out I’ll probably ever be during an OF lol

If we only get 4 points from Livi and St Mirren then we'd need D Utd to beat them on Sunday for us to be Champions. Them winning or drawing would mean it would go to the piggery. Correct?

Think so, we need seven points to go in our favour whether that be us winning or them dropping points.

I have a feeling those tramps will throw it on sunday,thought of us winning it at they're ,midden is giving them the fear

The bravest man in football will not Chuck it Sunday ! They will be arrogant enough to think they can beat us. Regardless we have to deliver a winning performance and if that secures title then awesome if it’s already done after Sunday awesome. We are going to be champions. All I want is our team focused and writing history as they go. Unbeaten, least goals conceded and winning Scottish cup and Europa league too.

The quicker we win it the better so I am hoping for league won this weekend. Team can then fly to Prague as champions and focus on Europa League.

I too thought the same, I always felt ours and theirs last 4 games leading up to the OF game was the split, I thought they'd have drew another match and now I don't think they will. As with everything on this journey we can only rely on ourselves, 3rd week of March is hell of a wait though

We all know it's already won and it's now just a matter of when, I was looking at the table earlier and thinking we win the next 2 and it's effectively won regardless of what they do on Sunday. They could only match us on points if we lose every game to the end of the season and even then the goal difference advantage would give us the title.

I know this is not enough to hand us the title on Saturday but if it's close now, it's effectively won on Saturday assuming we've bagged six points.
That's the way I see it mate. Win next 2 then maybe it's not over officially, but the celebrations can start.

If we beat Live and St. Boo we will be Champions.
Mathematically NOT
Real World............................Championees, Championees.

I'm optimistic that we'll take 6 points this week.
And despite crowing about 'The Ten' for years, I suspect Celtic will somehow not quite be at it on Sunday, thereby dropping the whole notion as quietly as possible (they hope).
2pm Sunday the party commences.

I want it on the 21st.

I want Morelos to score the winning goals.

I want the barriers in the car park shaking.

I want the Erskine Bridge closed.

I want George Square full of Bears.

I want more fireworks than Bonfire Night.

Too much to ask?
I want the Erskine bridge open, with new bright cant be missed signposts

Look if we’ve won it before we go to the piggery we make that day the massive party day

they will be fucking sick

fireworks congas George square Ibrox

the team bus cheered away from Ibrox before the game after the game

massive party day
Partying on the day we play the mentally challengeds, instead of the day we win the league for the first time in 9 years (if we do on Sunday) is obsessive mentally challenged behaviour.

Alright for you young blokes, us old farts who now seem be called Rangers da's who'll content ourselves with a right good bevvie safe in the knowledge our young uns wouldn't get up to half the sheit we did
Hate to admit I'm 58 who am I trying to kid.

I honestly believe come 2pm on Sunday we will officially be champions.

If I'm wrong then its just another game after that but if the scenario is that we become champions by 2pm on Sunday.

What will it be like. For those within the Glasgow vicinity will it be fireworks, Ibrox, George's Square. I honestly don't know.

I don't live in the area as in Inverness but will be having a few cold ones looking out for championship videos. Then raising a glass to our absent friends who couldn't witness our achievement.

Here we goooo
They will not want us Champions at Sharkheed. Sunday then it's a non entity in their eyes.

It didn't seem to bother Leicester winning it when not playing. Get it done!

The worry is that over enthusiastic celebrations like mass gatherings give our enemies ammunition to change the narrative from us being champions to being massive co-vid spreaders.

We'll know and they'll know. And they'll know that we know that they know etc.

If the scenarios play out that we can't actually win it at Parkhead, we still have a huge target. We may get to knock them out of the Scottish Cup or better still, beat them in the final.

5 Old firm wins this season does have a ring to it. 55 and 5.

It will be surreal after all these long years of waiting and all the shit that came in between that we will finally celebrate title 55 with a European campaign ongoing to switch our attention to.

Absolutely mental! Glorious really.

Back