Rangers Store Up To 70% Off

I'd normally be an XL in a football top i think but went for the XXL as its all they had. Ill obviously find out soon enough what the fit is like but can anyone advise on the fit?

Roll on next season's range! Excited

Hopefully it doesn't fall to bits either.

My away top is as good as done and it was the one I wore least. Black one the lettering on the Castore logo is starting to come away.

Home one is ok.

Not good enough for the price I paid.

I'd normally be an XL in a football top i think but went for the XXL as its all they had. Ill obviously find out soon enough what the fit is like but can anyone advise on the fit?

I normally buy an XL, bought the black 3rd kit in XL and its probably on par with last seasons home kit in terms of fit if that helps.

I normally buy an XL, bought the black 3rd kit in XL and its probably on par with last seasons home kit in terms of fit if that helps.
Lockdown hasn't been kind to me so can't quite compare the two unfortunately but thanks for the feedback

I do think the website should remove items out of stock or at least have a filter option so the user can.

I shouldve bought the home ages ago and now will perhaps miss out on it since I dont trust buying shirts from 3rd party retailers.

On a Castore front I bought the long sleeved T with the Castore and Rangers badges on it, in white and blue. The blue was superb and fits great, the white was shorter in length and much wider, almost an L to the Blue's M. Very odd and likely a production balls up somewhere.

Annoys me no end that when you try and put a filter on for a specific size it just doesn't work.

Cue going through any item you fancy only to find it's sold out.
I've said that before on another thread regarding the store, this is the only online shop I've know of that shows items which are unavailable when filtering. Very basic error.

Castore simply weren't a big enough organisation, and still aren't, to produce and sell 150,000 items at short notice during a pandemic, whilst providing good (or even not terrible) customer service and being on top of their website.

Having the Castore deal though was a big reason why we started an amazing season with 4 world class strikers.

I'm happy with 5 really nice training shirts from them including an absolute belter for July and 2 good hats for a total of about £120.

I'm confident the gear next year will be absolutely superb and hopefully in more visibly rangers colours. Will be happy again with their frequent sales.

B-D

There was a lot when I first went on but not my size, really wanted the zip track top

It would be quicker and easier if they would send me something telling me what I can buy instead of what I can't.
Rant over and on a more positive note at least the club will be having a much better year financially with the Castore deal.

I've been desperate for some trackie pants for ages & also LS 3rd shirt but apart from the initial supply when they were full price & I couldn't afford it they've never come back into stock.

Same this time as the last time we had a sale sadly - most of the common sizes sold out

I think Castore's supply chain has really noticed this year the demand. Hopefully improvements in that sense in the offing

I'm still wanting the away kit in XL but I'm still not wanting to pay £45. I will keep checking as it gets closer to the end of the season hopefully it will get closer to £30.

Bit weird the orange training top is dearer for kids than adults.

I hope Castore have ramped up their game as merch will be massive next season.

Still want to buy the hone kit. Do we reckon they’ll restock?

was considering eBay but they’re all fakes and obviously the club lose out.

Still want to buy the hone kit. Do we reckon they’ll restock?

was considering eBay but they’re all fakes and obviously the club lose out.
I have a short sleeve XL with tags still on if it's any use?

We had sold 200,000 kits by September iirc, should easily be at 300k+ by now.

Club should hopefully be getting a sizeable cut of the £20m that retail has likely generated this season.

Just had my dispatch email for the order I made at lunchtime today. Tracking link not working but looks like its Hermes that'll be delivering it. I've had no issues with Hermes in my area.

I just spotted that email and headed in to do some shopping, even sending the email was a piss take as it is mother hubbard in there.

Just had my dispatch email for the order I made at lunchtime today. Tracking link not working but looks like its Hermes that'll be delivering it. I've had no issues with Hermes in my area.

I got a despatch email pretty quickly as well but mines with Whistl whoever they are?!?!?

Seems to be awfully random who Castore use to send stuff.

Back