Never seen a ball boy sent off before.

Know one of his neighbours, he’s 100% a Celtic fan and whole family are rabid. Posted this in a thread yesterday when the neighbour shared that she (no pics) knows him

From Renfrew (I’ll not mention the exact wee town)

Last edited:
As ex ball boy from early 70 s if I did that would be slapped or wee word from Mr jock Wallace Mr Waddell or mr Dinney who was in charge

Just the attitude of anyone who likes to see things done properly and respectfully.

How do you think it'd play out if every ball boy acted like that wee ned?
How do I think if a boy ball threw the ball in the other direction when we are drawing with Real Madrid? Let's put it this way, I don't think there would be many raging bears in the home end bar yourself.

A wee fanny that would be applauded if it was for us in a game against a much bigger team.

Our ball boy throws the ball away from Vini Jnr at Ibrox then nobody bar yourself is acting morally outraged at this sheer act of thuggery.

Oh aye, acting like a ned to one of the best players in the world. What a wee legend!

Such a weird fantasy.

Tbf he's a child but at the same time surely it's incumbent upon member clubs to make sure their staff etc behave in an appropriate manner.

His lowlife scum parents will be proud of him. Just another example of what Scotland has become . Hatred force fed into kids by bigot parent or parents.
A wee dobber threw a ball the opposite direction to one of our players and that's what you e extrapolated it to?

Maybe a wee guy was just doing daft wee guy stuff. If it happened to the other lot we'd be laughing about it, and at them claiming anti catholic conspiracy.

Times, attitudes and society has changed. Disrespect seems to be the norm for clowns like that boy showed. He'll grow up thinking he can do what he likes wearing his 2 minutes of fame like a badge of honour.
It was disrespectful. If I'd done that my dad would've put me in my place.
But as I said, times have changed.

I think you're being a wee bit paranoid.
Is he?

Souness moved the lines in
Cricket players rough up balls with sandpaper
Martial artists apply excessive vaseline to their bodies
Boxers put their hands and wraps into substances to harden their fist and punches

Having balls slightly deflated to minimise the advantage to a better ball playing side is hardly a big stretch

Last edited:
Firstly I have it in good authority that it was the fashion police that stopped him coming out in the 2nd half.
Also I thought that the ref was supposed to check the air pressure in the footballs.

Incorrectly not removed unfortunately

Just relocated

Should have been fucked out of the stadium altogether for embarrassing the home club
Seen someone mention that earlier, ridiculous to let the lad carry on.

Incorrectly not removed unfortunately

Just relocated

Should have been fucked out of the stadium altogether for embarrassing the home club

Come on now, it's just a "daft wee guy doing wee guy stuff." (Aside from the fact he is literally only one of thousands to have made a tit of himself in such a manner this weekend.)

A wee dobber threw a ball the opposite direction to one of our players and that's what you e extrapolated it to?

Maybe a wee guy was just doing daft wee guy stuff. If it happened to the other lot we'd be laughing about it, and at them claiming anti catholic conspiracy.
He wouldn't have done it if some clown like his dad or who ever is in charge of ball boys at st mirren didn't tell him to do it. Should be barred from all sports and sent on a behavioural course. Or maybe get his arse kicked with steel toecapped boots. :eek:

How do I think if a boy ball threw the ball in the other direction when we are drawing with Real Madrid? Let's put it this way, I don't think there would be many raging bears in the home end bar yourself.
And there we have it. They’re kids ffs and we’re teaching them pig ignorance , how to cheat and disrespect their opponents. They’re ball boys not players.
It’s crept in at all grounds including Ibrox and it’s moronic behaviour

Latest posts

Back