Ibrox watch this morning?

Because they keep having a pop. Go and start another thread or go on the covid one and let people enjoy the fun.
They are entitled to say what they want. The fact you disagree is neither here nor there.

Maybe if YOU stopped responding to them instead of looking to hound them off, then we could all get on and enjoy the vids.

I will leave it at that because the pair of us are doing exactly what I'm suggesting shouldn't happen LOL.

Last edited:
and we will stay locked up for more time if people dont follow COVID rules.. sturgeon is looking for any excuse to take the headlines away from her. I get why people want to party, its taken us long enough to get the title but we haven't won it yet! Wait until we have and then celebrate and wear a face mask and social distance.

Have you been watching the last few months?..... hardly anyone is doing what their told, the Scum have been out in their crowds numerous times, nothing said or done....... covid has come and is now going (following the trend of the Flu, up in Oct away in April, but dont tell anyone as that doesnt fit the narrative)

as I say, let the bears celebrate, weve been locked up enough, when all the science says lockdowns dont work......so fvck sturgeon, supporters at Ibrox cannot hide the cvnt of this she has made.

Got to be honest this doesn't make sense to me. The home game after we win the title would make more sense. But doing it before we have won the title is a bit stupid and pointless

I dont mind the guys being over there .. but your point on " people know the risks" makes me despair . You have been told time and time and time and time again it,s not about you .. it's the contagiousness and the stress infected vulnerable folk put on the wards .
Again I'm not against the guys going over.. more the stupidity of your defence .

You mean all those vulnerable people who've been vaccinated with a vaccine that has found to be 90% effective.

Forgive me at having a slight chuckle at the irony of you calling my view stupidity.

Went to Ibrox on my todd today, masked up, and the scenes were beautiful. For the young team especially. Seeing Gerrard, McAllister, Goldson, Fredo etc was amazing. Emotional stuff. If BLM can rally at the height of it, the mentally challengeds can fight with cops, and try to attack their own players, we'll be absolutely fine. Never seen us fighting with cops etc today.

Got to be honest this doesn't make sense to me. The home game after we win the title would make more sense. But doing it before we have won the title is a bit stupid and pointless
It’s before the game where we effectively win the title (today) to give the players a final but of inspiration.

You’ll be surprised if you think there’s no more to come:D

Back