• Arfield

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Defoe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wright/Stewart

Votes: 4 0.7%

• Total voters
What an emotional experience.
Delighted for the players and all the staff, and our supporters worldwide.

I realise it is not officially done... but what a season , what a team, and what a support.

Watching the team run to celebrate with the fans, even from a distance, was quite emotional. This team get it. They genuinely fucking get it.

Here's the goals at full time, Ryan Kent's a cracker, Alfie just sublime and wee Hagi goal was class.

That’s it. The tears are flowing here. It’s such an emotional occasion. A get it up you to everyone else in scottishfootball. The teams that voted us down, the sfa, thespl and the scum media.

Never ever forgive. Never ever forget.
We are the people.

What a touch from Connor Goldson as well to drag the players to the gates.
My player of the year based on that gesture to the fans alone!!

He knows, as they all do, what this means to us all!!!

Fkn champions, fkn champions. Can’t fkn believe the last ten years has happened, but fk it we always knew we‘d be back, FUK YOU CELTIC AND FUK THE FUCKING REST OF YOU FUCKING WANKERS YAYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Fkn champions, fkn champions. Can’t fkn believe the last ten years has happened, but fk it we always knew we‘d be back, %^*& YOU CELTIC AND %^*& THE FUCKING REST OF YOU FUCKING WANKERS YAYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Glasgow is blue

OMG Alfredo is on again!

Not entirely sure about everything he's saying, but Im hanging by every word anyway.

Today is a good day. Here’s hoping tomorrow is even better!!!

Buff giving an interview in English is amazing. The wee man knows!!

“campion”

Now the big gamble for them, do they win tomorrow, and risk us winning at the paedodome, and again, winning the title there, or, do they let Dundee Utd have a draw, and that means we've already won the title before we go to the paedodome

Me, I want to win the title at the paedodome

giphy.gif

I love this team. Today could have been a damp squib. Nope, not with this group of players. Relentless is the word they use, relentless is what they are.

Champagne on ice. Only question is does the cork pop tomorrow or next week.

Back