I want them to win tomorrow...to keep their fear and pain going.

arnietac1

Official Ticketer
Just for once.
I then want us to go and win it there like 1999 and i want Alfie to score the goal that seals it.

I want them to have 2 weeks of fear from 14:00 tomorrow of what might happen at the San Giro.
I want our title 55 to be by 1000 cuts to them.

When they try to speak about their quadruple whatever we can reply "aye but mind we stopped yer ten at yer ain midden and Alfie got the winner?

I want the cherry on top of the icing on top of the cake.

I want the lot. :cool:

Like you say, what “might happen”.

If they win tommorow, we’ll have to wait two weeks. If it didn’t go our way at Torbett towers...how many more weeks is that? There’s internationals, then is it not the cup after that ?

Let’s just hope to get it wrapped up tommorow. Although seeing as it’s out of our hands I’m relaxed either way.

Just for once.
I then want us to go and win it there like 1999 and i want Alfie to score the goal that seals it.

I want them to have 2 weeks of fear from 14:00 tomorrow of what might happen at the San Giro.

When they try to speak about their quadruple whatever we can reply "aye but mind we stopped yer ten at yer ain midden and Alfie got the winner?

I’m with you. 100%. I’d far rather crack open my nice bottle of bubbly after beating them at the dump than after them failing to win in Dundee.

It's a no lose for us tomorrow. If Dundee (thanks Stevie) get something its party time, and if the filth win I'm absolutely buzzing for the 21st.

Bizarre scenario but I'm kinda looking forward to it, I think?!

Last edited:
Like you say, what “might happen”.

If they win tommorow, we’ll have to wait two weeks. If it didn’t go our way at Torbett towers...how many more weeks is that? There’s internationals, then is it not the cup after that ?

Let’s just hope to get it wrapped up tommorow. Although seeing as it’s out of our hands I’m relaxed either way.
I'll wait

I hope they lose, we won it today and the players hsd the celebrations to match.

They cant take anything away from us by dropping points tomorrow

Hope the mentally challenged dogs get bent over and f*cked tomorrow. If not, the Champions elect will help them out with that without issue in a couple weeks time.

I want them to win tomorrow cos ive got the monday after the old firm off, but not this monday. That said, im prepared to take a hit from the team on that one.

Just for once.

I usually enjoy your posts, and generally agree with them

Now, you're just talking pish. :))

The fitting end to “the journey” is going to their place and slapping them about.

It’s a win win tomorrow
We will do that anyway.

We're going there to lord it over them no matter what and they have contributed to it.

I hope they lose, we won it today and the players hsd the celebrations to match.

They cant take anything away from us by dropping points tomorrow

SKY must be thinking what the fućk s going on here?

No rescheduling to give them a chance of broadcasting a team going for the title.

I want them to win tomorrow for the one and only time ever. If we were to then win the title at the piggery, the absolute meltdown of their team, management and fans would be something to behold.

I honestly don't give a shit either way, this is about us and no matter their result tomorrow, we'll win the league off our own efforts, they don't matter.

Don't understand the OP. Given the option of Celtic not winning and us being Champions tomorrow or Celtic winning and having to wait another 2 weeks who wants the latter?

F*ck that. I want it done tomorrow so they need to stew in it for a fortnight before we go the the Theatre of Shame and bask in the glory.

I'll add in the caveat that I expect absolutely zero from Dundee Utd and their mentally challenged bastard of a manager. Will be delighted to be proved wrong though.

Back