I want them to win tomorrow...to keep their fear and pain going.

They are dammed if the do and dammed if they don’t

however been saying for week they are utter cowards and won’t try a leg tomorrow so can try use the narrative of they have lost it , not us winning it

Are bears genuinely going to be sitting tomorrow hoping for a filth win?

I really can’t get my head round that.

Get them fûcking pumped.

More dropped points = more humiliation.
100% agree with this , I will break the habit of a lifetime and watch their game tomorrow hoping to see Nicky Clark and Lawrence Shankland scoring . If celtic win then it will be as Chris Iwelumo said on Sportscene a win win situation for Rangers as they could then win the title at parkheid

I hope its a shite 0-0 borefest with neither of those scummy f**ks getting 3 points (don't want Dundee Hibs having a chance of top 6), and they both contribute to us winning the league. Right f**kin up yous!!

Then off we go to the Glitterdome as the champions

I don’t. I want them to struggle.

I want them to drop the necessary points to see us crowned Champions without kicking a ball. I want us to do a number on Slavia home and away and then, walk out at the cesspit with them knowing that they are officially second best and duly rub their noses in it by taking four or five off of them with Alfie breaking his duck.

Then we can all sit back and bask in the glory as the rhabid media froths at the mouth in the aftermath.

Just had a quick scroll through the Sevco thread on KDS, they're apoplectic and truly broken, calling each other huns, melting down about news reports about Ibrox today, scenes from the dressing room etc. I can't believe how truly wonderful this season has played out. Original point though, the majority don't want us to win it at sharkheid thus want the team to lie down tomorrow so by a process of elimination I want them to thrash Dundee Utd tomorrow and for us to win it at their dump on the 21st.

I wish we could bring back Gazza for the C**tic game just so he could do a big massive sh*t on the middle of their pitch at full-time :)).

If celtic were to win tomorrow, the idea of us sarcastically cheering it will make me uneasy.

What if they beat us? What if Alfie or other key players are injured in the euro tie? There is the potential for it to go drastically tits up.

I want humiliating defeats
Yep, during the season before we'd make it impossible for them to overtake us, I was happy with draws, they hurt them, we moved forward, it kept happening.

Now?

I want their worst ever defeat to dundee (Well played gerrard) I want infighting, cards, errors and full scale humiliation. I want that gommy bastard captain trying his best to get a straight red so he doesn't need to get schooled by our entire team again and failing so he does. The bigger, worse and more hurtful the defeat, the better.

I want it won as soon as possible, but incase they win tomorrow then I can't wait for the 21st. It'd be poetic justice to end their "10" at Sharkhead

Expect some match fixing tomorrow, 4 Celtic red cards and 6 penalties against them

Win - win for us. Lose - lose for them. Either they slip up and we go to the piggery as champions which they’ll hate, or they win and we scud them at the piggery which they’ll hate

Never wanted them to win any game and I sure as %^*& aint starting now. Hopefully it’s a pure pish nothing each draw with several serious injuries for they smelly bead rattling bastards.

Never wanted them to win any game and I sure as %^*& aint starting now. Hopefully it’s a pure pish nothing each draw with several serious injuries for they smelly bead rattling bastards.
Wish I could express myself the way you do brother, your basically a 21st century poet

Just for once.
I then want us to go and win it there like 1999 and i want Alfie to score the goal that seals it.

I want them to have 2 weeks of fear from 14:00 tomorrow of what might happen at the San Giro.
I want our title 55 to be by 1000 cuts to them.

When they try to speak about their quadruple whatever we can reply "aye but mind we stopped yer ten at yer ain midden and Alfie got the winner?

I want the cherry on top of the icing on top of the cake.

I want the lot. :cool:
I never want them to win.

My mum is Catholic bud, I'm just taking the piss aswell. By Catholic I mean anything septic, hang me for factional incorrect
Naw mate I was just generally having a joke, but then said to myself that'll no come across right lol. Not pedantic, just drunk with poor humour mate excuse me and have a good night man.

Am not too fussed ,but i see the big man upstairs has started granting wishes again, so i would like the Rangers team team to form a huddle at the crime scene, around brown at the final whistle to prevent him running away from kent again, with every one taking turns at slapping him in the napper without getting caught Alfie style! am i being greedy

%^*& that.

I want it over tomorrow and I want a sesh like no other tomorrow. Then we can go into the Slavia games knowing it's done.

I actually couldn't care less about going into an empty pigsty and winning it. I want it over ASAP.

Actually can't bear the thought of having to wait at least another 2 weeks to seal this.

My head says let them win tomorrow and give them two weeks of sleepless nights .A fortnight of fear , terrified that Rangers will win the title at their ground.
However ,I hate them with every fibre and I simply cannot wish they win any game . I'm not looking for staunch points ,it's simply the way it always has been

I agree with the OP.

Us stopping the 10 by winning at their own place with Alfie scoring the winner just seems too good to be true but it's a distinct possibility.

I think they'll deliberately draw tomorrow to ensure that it can't happen though. I'll go one step further and say that I'll be stunned if they win tomorrow.

Dundee United are pish. Let’s not forget that. The Tims are bad but will most likely swat this mob aside.

The real drama is 2 weeks away.

Just for once.
I then want us to go and win it there like 1999 and i want Alfie to score the goal that seals it.

I want them to have 2 weeks of fear from 14:00 tomorrow of what might happen at the San Giro.
I want our title 55 to be by 1000 cuts to them.

When they try to speak about their quadruple whatever we can reply "aye but mind we stopped yer ten at yer ain midden and Alfie got the winner?

I want the cherry on top of the icing on top of the cake.

I want the lot. :cool:

I agree with the OP.

Us stopping the 10 by winning at their own place with Alfie scoring the winner just seems too good to be true but it's a distinct possibility.

I think they'll deliberately draw tomorrow to ensure that it can't happen though. I'll go one step further and say that I'll be stunned if they win tomorrow.
Hope they drop points as we've two tough europa games to play. Worst case scenario losing in Europe then against them.

Had £18.72 in my Coral account. Just stuck it on the Dundee mentally challengeds to win.

Don't care if I lose it, but I think the Glasgow mentally challengeds will shit the bed tomorrow.

Hope they drop points as we've two tough europa games to play. Worst case scenario losing in Europe then against them.

But as worst case scenarios come, that's not actually that bad compared to what we've been through recently, is it?

Even in your worst case scenario, we only need a point in the first game after the split to win the league.

You only have to look at how fondly we remember the league win in 1999 at Parkhead to realise that to do it again would be special.

I hope they lose and we can swagger into Parkhead as Champions and Europa League quarter-finalists.

We can relax, rotate the squad and ease to another routine win.
Exactly, lets walk through their doors with a swagger and a big grin.

And well put the trophy on the bus and take it back to Ibrox with us.

Same , gives us more time to get read for the biggest party Glasgow has ever seen

They lose tomorrow .. all good . but a lot of us will have a hangover ect

And to be honest . they have " hee haw" to play for . so it wont surprise me if they do get beat .

I want them to win too, would make the game at Parkhead absolutely quality if we scud them. The party will be better as we’ll be playing them.

Back