Greg Stewart

He's not good enough to be a starter for us but he definitely has quality and I think he's been underused in his three years with us, especially in the first two years.

He's as staunch as they come though and he'll have loved every minute of those celebrations today.
This is his second season mate.

He's a talented footballer with a lovely left foot and he always plays with his head up.

You don't get in this current Rangers squad if you're average.

Staunch as they come too, so he'll have appreciated getting his little cameo yesterday.

I like stewart hes a very clever player. not a starter but always seems to make an impact when given a chance. Hes unfortunate that the guys ahead of him are playing so well. He'll move on and i wish him well

Just another example of Stevie G's fantastic man management skills, recognising what it meant to Greg and Jermaine Defoe to be on the park yesterday. Would have been easy to put on Itten who has done great as our regular 'front man' sub but he knew it meant more to these two and gave them their deserved rewards.

He's not good enough to be a starter for us but he definitely has quality and I think he's been underused in his two years with us, especially in the first year.

He's as staunch as they come though and he'll have loved every minute of those celebrations today.
I agree, always offered something when he’s came on. Don’t understand why he’s not featured more. I’m more than happy with him as a squad player.

Said similar to my son during the game.

Greg's a good player but not got that special bit extra that the others have in his position to get more game time.

He looked like he was having a good time in the dressing room. Happy for him, he’s from Fallin staunch as f.uck.

I like him, underrated and good footballer that can very easily play in that team, should be used more often.

He is a good player but lacks pace to really play for us more often. I like him.

I know Wright needs to feature every game now to get a medal. McLaughlin one more game and so on. But I had completely forgot about Stewart - when he came on I instantly wondered if he would get a medal. Anyone know?

He's a talented footballer with a lovely left foot and he always plays with his head up.

Staunch as they come too, so he'll have appreciated getting his little cameo yesterday.
Think if the lad had a burst of pace he would be a top player. Very good technically as you say

He's not good enough to be a starter for us but he definitely has quality and I think he's been underused in his two years with us, especially in the first year.

Didnt realise his staunch credentials... top lad

He has always looked tidy and dangerous anytime I have seen him play for us. And I agree he should have got more appearances last season at least, but a good squad player, who can be useful as he showed yesterday.

As a cameo yesterday he was excellent for 10 mins. Fair play to him for grinding on this season....he looked proper mental in the changing rooms also!!
Yes good on the lad. He has waited patiently for his chances whilst knowing it will be over for him after this season.
A good bluenose from a good family and he is just delighted to say not only did he pull on the strip but he scored for his team..He has lived his dream.
Wish him well where ever he moves to.

Talking about medals, I’m sure I’ve read on here that the club are given a set amount of medals and can dish them out as they see fit. Apparently not based on game time. Anyone clarify?

you want to explain Zungu then

He was very good when he came on looked sharp and also looks like he's maybe shifted some weight as well. Fair play to him though he's barely played this season so his head could have went down and chucked it but he done well.

Waited awe season to see Greg getting on and missed it due to rangers TV buffering but it is what it is. We'll done bears. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, NO TIME FOR C~|>¢ CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS....

Back