Jim McAlister

alfie55

Seen he was part of the celebrations yesterday, seemingly he has retired as Morton’s captain to come be assistant kit man.

Anyone know if there’s any truth in this?

There was a rumour posted on here a while ago that he was joining the club in some capacity, but it was pulled.

Wouldn't have thought a kit man needed an assistant right enough.

Seen he was part of the celebrations yesterday, seemingly he has retired as Morton’s captain to come be assistant kit man.

Anyone know if there’s any truth in this?
I know he's working at Rangers, not sure what role. He's been there a few weeks. He is a good Rangers man as are all his family.

He has taken up a role in relation to kit man, unsure if Jimmy Bells retiring or its as his assistant

Rangers had a job application out for something like assistant kit man (more professional job title im sure it was) a few months ago.

Yeah he is the assistant to Jimmy Bell. Big Rangers fan. I remember when Jimmy came in and thinking he was the luckiest guy in the world. If this boy McAllister plays his cards right that’ll be him for life.

I played a golf tie against him around 8 years ago. Good golfer, and did say he supports Rangers.

He was playing for Rothesay.

Back