Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Guidi and Spew tonight

First caller a Rangers fan who thinks the league is probably already done :rolleyes:

I hate to say this but the vast majority of Rangers fans who call up are embarrassing.

Just get off the line ffs.
He wasn’t just being sarcastic?

What an absolute fud on right now. Why would you even phone with that opinion. He even talks about going to Parkhead next week... Clueless embarrassment.

6d93Smz.png

Message for Stephen in Coatbridge.

Stephen the 'Rangers fan' from Coatbridge thinks the league is not yet won, we could lose at Parkhead and it will be difficult to get another point after the split. Then goes on to talk about 'Nicola'.

'Rangers fan' my arse.
A team with a 100% home record this season and has 3 home games post split and whom is unbeaten in the league will struggle to win a point post split? You’d get far shorter odds on us not dropping a point post split!

It only opened again when Brenda turned up and they were winning everything, wee downturn and that's it, they're the most self entitled deluded fans in football
It only opened up when Rangers came back into the League and the Season tickets prices increased as well.

It only opened again when Brenda turned up and they were winning everything, wee downturn and that's it, they're the most self entitled deluded fans in football

It only opened because we were back in the league. The mere mention of this used to send Gerry McCulloch into meltdown. If it was ever suggested by a caller he would dive in and say Rodgers is the reason and it has nothing to do with Rangers being back in the league.

Stephen the 'Rangers fan' from Coatbridge thinks the league is not yet won, we could lose at Parkhead and it will be difficult to get another point after the split. Then goes on to talk about 'Nicola'.

'Rangers fan' my arse.
Said away to livi and hibs ffs already played them twice away typical Septic fan total FUD.

Back