Full time emotions

I'm all over the place did a 12 hour night shift last night and haven't slept yet got all weepy when I watched the video Rangers posted. God knows what state I will be in at work tonight.

Have just phoned one of the older guys from the RSC.

About 4 years ago he was emotional one night in the pub, he wasn't sure if we'd win another title in his lifetime. I told him they would never get to 10 in a row, I was certain of it.

Very emotional talking to him this afternoon.

We Are the Champions at the ready, front and back door open, finger poised over play button.

Out the front door, giving it laldy. Unfortunately, I am a full time carer, and can't get out to party.
Some of my neighbours may never speak to me again. Who cares. We Are The People.

In the back garden crying with my son.

Hes 5, autistic and doesnt give a shit about football but he knows we cheer the team in blue so is happy for me when they win. Although any time theres a game on tv now he asks who i want to win, especially if the

Was expecting my screaming and the neighbours fireworks to scare him and set him off but he wanted to stay out and enjoy them.

In bits.
Every timee I look at my weans in their tops it sets me off. Especially the younger two who were toddlers the last time we won it.

Wonderful! Tears are flowing as is the celebration tipple!
Enjoy your day Bears we`ve waited a long time for this !
WATP
❤
1f90d.png
1f499.png

Tears everywhere n I couldn’t care less we are the people n we are the champions!!!!through thick n think through annan n ayr we followed on!!!love this football club

Relief now changing to pure happiness. My youngest lad was 6 when we were last champions, now he knows what it's like. WATP.

Started greeting like a wee lassie, what a feeling man WATP

Watched their game as my boy asked if we could, so put it on, at the final whistle we both jumped about hugging each other, magical moment. Walked out the room and went back a minute later and there's this big 14 yo boy crying his eyes out with sheer relief that he's at last saw a title win he can remember. Neighbours around us heading in to Bridgeton and when they all get back I've put up some bunting and flags with the inflatable shark to greet them. The party will then start out front. Thank you Rangers and each and every one of you on here for this season, LETS GO...55.

No tears from me just a bit numb despite knowing it was coming still feels surreal, the wait is finally over, what a time to be a bear!

I was fine because I've been emotional for the last 6 months. I let it sink in and opened my Laudrup gin and then sombody started peeling onions . Quiet reflection watching Sky news because they are all over it. They've clearly been planning for this glorious day.
All the best to every one us .

I had to pop into the office, pulled over on the side of the a404 for the last few minutes of the scum game. Full time whistle I was out the car and dancing!

Honestly didn't watch it, knew if it went our way the fireworks would signal it they didn't dissapoint, didnt realise it would be the neighbours 3 down :))

Jumped about the living room hugging my daughter. Her 1st title since she was 4. A very difficult decade for a number of reasons but to celebrate it with the person that has given me the strength to keep going through my darkest days is something special. Those days are now well in the past. We look forward to bigger and brighter things

Let's be hearing them then Bears?

I was greeting and shaking uncontrollabley, wont deny and a feeling words cannot describe

Back where we belong, enjoy your day, night, weeks and months ahead everyone

Cheers to you all
Basically I just cried like a wee lassie.
Massive lump in the throat.

I do my best to avoid watching or listening to their games. But Today I had a feeling that things would go our way. This has all happened so quickly and I am still pinching myself that we are now there. We all knew it was coming but this the by a country mile is the happiest I have been as someone who follow follow's our club. What a feeling! Looking forward to Liam McCleod referring to us as champions every couple of minutes when he is commentating on our upcoming games. That's going to be sweet :)

Back