SNP election candidate says Rangers fans 'have blood on their hands'

ELGers

If you want to let this rat know what you think of him why not message him on Twitter @PaulMcLennan7

Or email him at pmclennan@eastlothian.gov.uk or by telephoning his office at 01620 827889.

You may also be interested to know this particular little prick is a youth coach at Hibs shown by his business links shown here - http://www.playfairscotland.co.uk/who-we-are and you may want to call his business as well.

b25lY21zOjRiZWIzZDBjLThkZWYtNDBiMC04MmVmLTAwM2JmNzFjZTUwOTphNTlkZGUyOS0wZGZmLTQxMjUtOGZjZS03MWY4ZjI5MGFkOTM=.jpg

ByJXcsPCMAAR3_u.jpg

If you want to let this rat know what you think of him why not message him on Twitter @PaulMcLennan7

Or email him at pmclennan@eastlothian.gov.uk or by telephoning his office at 01620 827889.

You may also be interested to know this particular little prick is a youth coach at Hibs shown by his business links shown here - http://www.playfairscotland.co.uk/who-we-are and you may want to call his business as well.
I would call it hysterical nonsense,but we all know what it really is.

Last edited:
The irony of anyone associated with the SNP blaming anyone else with having blood on their hands is off the scale

Sturgeon and her government have blood on their hands over the deaths at care homes due to their decisions. Actual people died because of Sturgeon and co, this guy can ram his opinion up his arse

The SNP and their political appointees have absolutely nothing to lose by being seen to attack Rangers and a need to make up ground with “natural anti-unionists” after being interpreted to have been harsh on another club.

Every single thing this administration does is considered through one lens only - what pushes the country closer to independence. Literally nothing else matters to them.

Sorry, but I don't remember any deaths at the celebrations?

This is just calculated political rhetoric to court the anti-PUL vote in May.

There are supposedly people on here who support these scumbags but I've yet to tangle with any.

The 'I keep my football and politics separate' brigade will be along to justify this any moment now.

Never a fan of politics but when someone fires abuse at my club. That's it. I will call him out on his silence with other clubs fans breaching the rules.

Also letting his hatred and votes get in the way of sorting out paedophilia from his own.

D1ck

SNP that has killed old and disabled people in care homes through negligence within the last year.

Not to mention the unaccounted for, such as those not able to attend surgery for terminal conditions and those who have committed suicide whilst unable to access mental health support.

What about the care homes Paul?

there were mass black lives matters (to me a mainly american problem) gatherings in the uk during the height of the pandemic,did the goverment say anything about that? seems to me if people are passionate enough about somehing they agree with then it's fine, well my passion is Rangers so what's good for the goose is good for the gander imo

nobody

I utterly despise the SNP, more than that mob across the city. They are using this weekend as ammo to get their anti-British/Unionist/Rangers following of mongs out in force come May.

Any SNP voter is no Rangers supporter - both are not compatible. In fact, I'd much rather have a pint with a Celtic supporter who is anti-SNP/indy than a Rangers fan who is a nationalist.

We are up to our knees in blood again.

Oh dear.

A wonderful virus this, it doesn't transmit during a BLM riot, it doesn't transmit when The Filth support are rioting, it doesn't transmit when The Filth fans are celebrating either and it doesn't transmit when the St Johnstone fans are celebrating?

But put a blue scarf around your neck and step out into the Glasgow air and by fck you instantly become a deadly carrier of the worst disease known to mankind in the history of Scotland?

Mind you, if you are an actual positively identified carrier of it and travel on a busy train from London to Glasgow breathing on your fellow passengers in a tightly enclosed area, don't worry the disease won't kill anyone and no one will accuse you of having blood on your hands?

Fckn'ell there is a lot to unpack here for an ordinary soul?
Everything I have ever been taught in life doesn't seem to hang together anymore ... or?

He is talking more shyte than shytetalking shytebag from Shytesville?

Hmmnn I wonder which one it might be?

Back