SNP election candidate says Rangers fans 'have blood on their hands'

We’re basically living in a one party country now and I don’t think that‘s going to change after the next election as much as I would love to see this poisonous bunch get booted out of power.

Sadly I genuinely believe we’ll get to a point where thousands of jubilant Rangers fans on the streets will be the least of this filth’s problems.

For all those still not getting the message, which there are many..Let’s not kid ourselves or ignore the problem any longer these people running Scotland absolutely HATE our guts and the longer they remain in power the more damage they do by ramping up hate and causing more division.

It will most certainly lead to a powder keg situation eventually, it’s coming!

The SNP have the 'blood on their hands' of every football playing child who was sexual abused by the paedophiles working in football clubs. And 95% of whom worked for Celtic Boys Club which is inextricably linked to Celtic Football Club.

The SNP also decided in their wisdom that the remit of their public inquiry into CSA in Scotland would exclude child sexual abuse in Football. As regards CSA which was endemic within the Roman Catholic Church only children in care homes run by religious institutions could be investigated. This means that a Priest who sexually assaulted a child e.g. in a Chapel or its vestibules, the Priests parish home, at a church youth event or in the back of his car whilst driving him or her to their family home was not to be the subject of their extremely narrow enquiry.

The 'Blood on their hands' of the SNP applies to every child, now an adult, who has been severely mentally affected by CSA throughout their life, who were not included in the SNP's 'Wee Pretendy Let's Not Offend the Roman Catholic Church or Celtic Football Club Inquiry'.

Let's not forget that 'blood on the hands' of the SNP includes the poor souls who have committed suicide because the CSA they were subjected to was not deemed important to be enough to be investigated by an Inquiry.

Back