Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen Phils latest blog ? he has written to Uefa regarding the 5 way agreement :))

Screenshot-20210311-174624-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20210311-174629-Chrome.jpg
You looking at buying a new motor? You're searching a few nice ones going by those ads.

KDS is always worth a look when we are playing in Europe. Constant whines about how poor our opposition is, how lucky we are, how Morelos is always diving, on and on and on. Biiitttttteeerrrnnessss.

Summary of their match thread on us.

“Slavia are shite.”

“How did this mob manage to knock out Leicester.”

“Huns got another jammy goal”.

“There is no way the huns should still be able to sustain this level of fitness for 90 mins at this stage of the season. They need drug tested as this cannot be achieved through regular training”.

Has anyone seen Phils latest blog ? he has written to Uefa regarding the 5 way agreement :))

i get the feeling UEFA and FIFA have some poor fucker going through emails and as soon as sevco/ Rangers or celtic fan are found in the email it's binned immediatly along with a massive sigh and a " for %^*& sake not another one" shout from the person reading.

I’ll say with the exception of red imps, Celtic wouldn’t have got a result against ANY of our euro opponents this season
Willem
Galatasary
Benfica
Liege
Lech Poznan
Antwerp
Slavia

would all have thrashed the tims. And quite easily as well

Dozens of them phoned into Clyde a few weeks back to tell us all that Antwerp were shite and sellik would absolutely pump them.

48 hours later they lost 1-0 against bottom of the league Ross County.

That should keep the brain dead throwing a few quid towards him for his made up pish for another while.
They really are thick as pig shite.

I really fucking hope they get their next managerial appointment horrendously wrong.

I am absolutely choking for them to be set back 10 years with a horrendous succession of fucking disasters, followed by an all-or-bust appointment of an aged, jaded Benitez in 2025 who bleeds them dry for £20 million then fucks off into the sunset having won the sum total of fucking fuck all

the most abhorrent, weird shower of bastards the earth has ever fucking known. they are cunts to a man - so much so that i've cut off any and all communication with ANYONE of a SELLIK mind in the last 6 months.

get the lot of them to fuck. cunt bastards.

Last edited:
I really fucking hope they get their next managerial appointment horrendously wrong.

I am absolutely choking for them to be set back 10 years with a horrendous succession of fucking disasters, followed by an all-or-bust appointment of an aged, jaded Benitez in 2025 who bleeds them dry for £20 million then fucks off into the sunset having won the sum total of fucking fuck all

the most abhorrent, weird shower of bastards the earth has ever fucking known. they are cunts to a man - so much so that i've cut off any and all communication with ANYONE of a mentally challenged mind in the last 6 months.

Sniff sniff B-D

the most abhorrent, weird shower of bastards the earth has ever fucking known. they are cunts to a man - so much so that i've cut off any and all communication with ANYONE of a mentally challenged mind in the last 6 months.

I honestly think that if they get their suggested new structure wrong by appointing the wrong people, it won’t set them back the 10 years you hope for. It could actually finish them. If the co-efficient aspect is achieved and automatic entry into the CL is ours, that’s pots of money they don’t get access to, all whilst having to pay off and re-build.

I think/desperately hope, that with Liewell retiring, the change in their governance in the football side of things is so fractured that it shatters into billions of pieces.

They are teetering on the edge and their fans are so stupid and bigoted they can’t see it. So F them and I hope they disappear forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back