Video footage from pitch side last night after game.

They don't look particularly upset about anything, but it does possibly tend to back up their claim about changing room access.

They don't look particularly upset about anything, but it does possibly tend to back up their claim about changing room access.
That's what my impression was as soon as I watched that. They seem to be relaxed and happily having a warm down after the match.

If the racist fecker did get a few slaps as they alleged, then I don't think they would be so jovial.

Has any reason been given why they were kept on the field outside the dressing rooms?

As has been said, they didn`t look in any sort of discomfort.

All of them a potential witness to crime. Media, match officials, police and stewards but let's turn of the cameras and set up an assault haha. Not one member of the media took a picture or recorded a thing.

Don't know about you but I wouldn't go out my way to set up a fight, turn all cameras off but have a shit ton of people to watch.

All of them a potential witness to crime. Media, match officials, police and stewards but let's turn of the cameras and set up an assault haha. Not one member of the media took a picture or recorded a thing.

Don't know about you but I wouldn't go out my way to set up a fight, turn all cameras off but have a shit ton of people to watch.
Including uefa officials

Has any reason been given why they were kept on the field outside the dressing rooms?

As has been said, they didn`t look in any sort of discomfort.
My supposition, from Goldson’s interview, is that our players were waiting behind the doors for them. He said they waited and he said the club didn’t try to move them away.

I could be wrong, but I’m right behind the players on this one. UEFA will fine us. Which shows how much of a f*ck they give about tackling racism, they’ll punish players who actually try to challenge it.

Last edited:
My supposition, from Goldson’s interview, is that our players were waiting behind the doors for them. He said they waited and he said the club didn’t try to move them away.

I could be wrong, but I’m right behind the players on this one. UEFA will fine us. Which shows how much of a %^*& they give about tackling racism, they’ll punish players who actually try to challenge it.
Yep.

Goldson said our lads waited for 45 mins.

Seems like they were standing shoulder to shoulder in unity, including non-playing staff. Full Rangers contingent as one.

eastern european football seems stuck in the dark ages of racism and forever will be,
i fail to unsterstand why so many black players play over there £££ i get it but surely they should be making a stand to stamp this out too

Well at the very least we can enjoy the utter lack of respect shown to those scummy bastards by our club. Should have gathered their shit up from the changing room, dumped it in the street and ushered them out the gates.

24 hours later and I'm still fuming. How fucking dare they.

Back