Video footage from pitch side last night after game.

Prague is a racist neo nazi hotspot where a sizeable part of the population think it’s okay to use monkey as term for black people. It completely ties into to what Kamara has told us what was said to him.

UEFA know there is serious racism issues in the Czech Republic. The Slavia Prague bullshit story after the game is a complete smokescreen and I would hope and expect that UEFA see through it.

He is saying this is all a joke, that basically Rangers couldn't take it that they lost and are lying about what happened

They don't look particularly upset about anything, but it does possibly tend to back up their claim about changing room access.

I couldn't give a shit about their changing room access.

Goldson pretty much said our players were waiting for them to come into the tunnel.

Bottom line, this all starts from a cowardly racist scumbag in their team abusing Kamara. Their player deserved a fxxking kicking.

Why is the interpreter sticking up for the player?

Surely as an interpreter you take the objective stance and just fucking interpret.

I make no apologies in saying I wish these racist pigs a slow painful death!

I couldn't give a shit about their changing room access.

Goldson pretty much said our players were waiting for them to come into the tunnel.

Bottom line, this all starts from a cowardly racist scumbag in their team abusing Kamara. Their player deserved a fxxking kicking.
As I said previously, nor do I.

Just noting how it’ll probably be spun.

I've just sent this to my Czech mate for a translation
Any chance you could ask him what the reaction is in the Czech Republic? I'd be fascinated to know, can you imagine how sick you'd feel if this was rangers and the damage we were doing to the reputation of the club and Scotland?

Any chance you could ask him what the reaction is in the Czech Republic? I'd be fascinated to know, can you imagine how sick you'd feel if this was rangers and the damage we were doing to the reputation of the club and Scotland?
He lives in Glasgow and has zero interest in football but I will ask what's he's seen from friends on fb etc

Should’ve said we don’t want them in our stadium, shown them the side gate and dumped their bags at the front door.

They were kept outside because it would have been a breach of the covid guidelines to allow them to pass into the dressing room whilst the discussion was going on with the managers and delegates etc.
Quite a simple defense if they try to say we deliberately kept them out, it was the UEFA delegates insisting on the conversation that meant they couldn't be allowed in. Will UEFA fine their own delegates?

So the general view over there is we are a violent team and we should be getting punished. Also they don't believe kudela said it because he is viewed as a gentleman but if he did we deserve it because of the red cards

My supposition, from Goldson’s interview, is that our players were waiting behind the doors for them. He said they waited and he said the club didn’t try to move them away.

I could be wrong, but I’m right behind the players on this one. UEFA will fine us. Which shows how much of a f*ck they give about tackling racism, they’ll punish players who actually try to challenge it.
Fine us for what

I think our players were waiting for them behind the doors and they didn't fancy it so stayed outside. Racists tend to be shitebags.

Fine us for what
If UEFA have rules that cover what logos can and can’t be visible on players boxers and being 15 seconds later kicking off, then I suspect there will be a rule about blocking access to changing facilities.

In fact, I suspect the punishment for that is greater than the punishment for racism. Which just shows exactly why our players were right to take matters into their own hands. UEFA are only serious about paying lip service.

So the general view over there is we are a violent team and we should be getting punished. Also they don't believe kudela said it because he is viewed as a gentleman but if he did we deserve it because of the red cards
It's weird, I viewed the Czech Republic as one of the more progressive countries in eastern Europe. But if that's the view then obviously not. Just shows how engrained in society it must be, and it's odd as they will understand how much this is reflected on the wider country.

Thanks for asking and reporting back.

It's weird, I viewed the Czech Republic as one of the more progressive countries in eastern Europe. But if that's the view then obviously not. Just shows how engrained in society it must be, and it's odd as they will understand how much this is reflected on the wider country.

Thanks for asking and reporting back.
He started off by saying, first let me say Czech isn't a racist country. That says it all for me.

I've known the guy for years so trust what he tells me, especially as he has no interest in football, and isn't from Prague.

He also watched the video the reserve player posted which people have claimed he says we're not allowed on because kudela said he's a monkey. He said this doesn't get mentioned he's just complaining about being left out so long

They are bottom feeders. There hate will kill them eventually. We as a support and team support all our players and in rise above the scum of humanity

Don’t think he was taking the knee as such but I do think it was a piss take of an offensive act sad state of affairs
Knowing what his team mates and fans are now like, hes crouching down and raising a clenched fist while laughing. Probably doesnt realise hes being filmed either.

Back