Why can’t fans be allowed into our Flag Day as well as the Scottish Cup Final?

I see the word Tarr1er is now being corrected to "mentally challenged".

Are we turning into Kerrydale Street? Let's hope we don't start seeing the words shampoo and carrot everywhere!!

Conservatives have a former IRA gunrunner as an active councillor.
A4U is led by a crackpot who thinks Northern Ireland doesn't exist.
MRL don't field a candidate in my constituency.
Labour (until recently) was Eric Joyce in my seat. Should I have vote for a nonce over the SNP just so he beats the SNP?
That is terrible reasoning.

find that hard to believe , are they aware that the SNP if we became Independent would not recognise Her Majesty the Queen as head of State.( Scottish Republic.) Are they aware that everything you say they do is against their ideals , and the SNP and their followers despise them for everything they stand for.
Some people like the deny the obvious or hide behind dumb slogans like 'everyone, anyone'.

As an over 70 years of age Rangers fan I should definitely get a ticket for the flag day as I have fewer chances in the future to see them.

:cool::cool::cool:

You’re an odd guy. If you want to vote SNP becasue they are the “best candidate“ then do it just enough with the passive trolling.

I’d love to hear just one example of this competent snp politician who is better than at least 5 other people you are imagining?
There are four candidates standing in my constituency. One is the SNP candidate. The Conservative candidate has been bombed out of another local seat fairly recently (losing three of the four elections he ran there), the Lib Dem candidate has run twice in the seat for Westminster and tallied fewer than 5,000 votes combined across the two elections and the labour candidate, I literally couldn't tell you the first thing about despite having tried to find out what who she is etc. And that's coming up against Michael 'Hokey Cokey' Matheson ffs!

There's only one in power.
I'll disagree there. Both parties in power dislike a huge swathe of our support for what they are. One hates those horrible working class football fans and the other hates those horrible protestant football fans.

There are four candidates standing in my constituency. One is the SNP candidate. The Conservative candidate has been bombed out of another local seat fairly recently (losing three of the four elections he ran there), the Lib Dem candidate has run twice in the seat for Westminster and tallied fewer than 5,000 votes combined across the two elections and the labour candidate, I literally couldn't tell you the first thing about despite having tried to find out what who she is etc. And that's coming up against Michael 'Hokey Cokey' Matheson ffs!
So why do you keep asking us who to vote for? You clearly know you’re own mind and I’ve seen your list of every party you don’t like and the reason why.

The SNP wasn’t on it, obviously because that’s who you are going to vote for, so spare us your tiresome replies.

I'll disagree there. Both parties in power dislike a huge swathe of our support for what they are. One hates those horrible working class football fans and the other hates those horrible protestant football fans.
Nonsense. Your working class chip on your shoulder is showing. Tories don't hate Rangers fans per se. But the Scottish government does. Fight one battle at a time.

So why do you keep asking us who to vote for? You clearly know you’re own mind and I’ve seen your list of every party you don’t like and the reason why.

The SNP wasn’t on it, obviously because that’s who you are going to vote for, so spare us your tiresome replies.
Because I'd love to know who the approved party Rangers fans are allowed to vote for is.

Nonsense. Your working class chip on your shoulder is showing. Tories don't hate Rangers fans per se. But the Scottish government does. Fight one battle at a time.
Ah ok so its ok to be hated by a political for X but not so much to be hated by a political party for Y?

I see the word Tarr1er is now being corrected to "mentally challenged".

Are we turning into Kerrydale Street? Let's hope we don't start seeing the words shampoo and carrot everywhere!!
I noticed a couple of people saying that but never knew it was a filter word. mentally challenged cants.

It couldn’t be more obvious.

0eZh24w.gif

Labour (until recently) was Eric Joyce in my seat. Should I have vote for a nonce over the SNP just so he beats the SNP?
Yes vote anybody bar SNP , speaking of nonces what about derek McKay , and all the corruption and sleeze that goes with the party , and not to mention the hatred for our club , nationality and beliefs

Scottish Conservative Party or Labour. That's who. Based on what? based on the fact that the SNP despite having more money than the rest of the United Kingdom per capita have failed us on every front. Education, Crime, Liberty, Medicine, Social care, Infrastructure. Need I go on?

Vote based on your local representative. Not solely on the party as a whole. Do they fit your values? Do they seem like they will do the best for your constituancy? I'll be voting Conservative in Clydesdale. He seems honest and a man of principle. Unlike the SNP candidate who opposes a local incineration plant, even she claims to oppose the plant (recent flip flop), her party (SNP) supports incineration plants, but wont speak out against her parties policy on incineration plants.

It's definitely not who I'll be voting for.

I disagree. The Tories have a history spanning decades of hating football (and football fans). Why would that be any different in Scotland?
You have nothing to disagree about, in the here and now the SNP are the ones controlling football attendance in Scotland
Or am I missing something?

Tories are getting fans in before the Euros. SNP moan if a few football fans gather .

Back