Hearts Confirmed Champions

Genuinely feels like they drop points every time I watch them play, massively underperformed considering their squad and budget.

Huge amount of work for them to do before next season.

They've a big squad but it's littered with absolute dross apart from Boyce, Irving and Gordon in all honestly.

Most times I've watched them this season they've been hugely unimpressive.

Huge amount of work for them to do before next season.

They've a big squad but it's littered with absolute dross apart from Boyce, Irving and Gordon in all honestly.

Most times I've watched them this season they've been hugely unimpressive.
Kingsley, Halliday, Souttar, Haring, Walker, GMS, Irving and Naismith are all very decent top flight players mate.

They just have a dinosaur manager

Scudded the Alloa filth 6-0 yesterday so that's good news. Tynecastle is a difficult place to go, hopefully the Jam Tarts remain shite but not shite enough to get relegated again.

Prob

Sorry to remind you but probably not anymore than when they beat us twice in a week last season. (and no I'm not jamboreid in disguise :) ) so we can't say to much until we redeem ourselves against them next season. Its always a better league when the best teams are in it hopefully Dundee as well.

I’d say us winning the league at a canter is just fine.

No real love or hatred for Hearts, but they are a proper club with a proper stadium and a decent pitch. It’s always a good atmosphere so I’m glad they are coming up, hopefully in place of Hamilton with their plastic pitch and tiny support.
And Kilmarnock another plastic pitch.

6AHbfca.gif

Prob

Sorry to remind you but probably not anymore than when they beat us twice in a week last season. (and no I'm not jamboreid in disguise :) ) so we can't say to much until we redeem ourselves against them next season. Its always a better league when the best teams are in it hopefully Dundee as well.
Dundee?
Have a word with yourself after what they did last year?
I always had a soft spot for Dundee too

Back