Hearts Confirmed Champions

I never said they did you stated only because of Celtic hearts got relegated which is nonsense they were shite and still are
I'm fine with my belief that the whole farcical vote that relegated Hearts was engineered by celtc for the benefit of celtc.

If they were last after 38 games then yes, they fully deserve to be relegated.

They weren't though.
Obviously it was wrong of me to assume every Rangers fan would know exactly why.

Well today has been mixed feelings for me.

Delighted to be coming back up but there is a general sense that we have a lot of work to do. Nowhere near top 6 calibre at the moment so going to ride it out and see where we are after summer. I’m actually expecting Neilson to still be here.

many thanks for some of the congratulatory (I think!) messages :p
Much better league next year with Hearts back. Congrats.

Can’t say I’ve been overly impressed when I’ve watched you this season mate, a lot of work done to that squad for next season
Away form has been horrific.

Neilson is doing enough (in the boards eyes) to paper over the cracks so I feel we will have to persevere with him. He must see that 80% of this squad just isn’t good enough.

Away form has been horrific.

Neilson is doing enough (in the boards eyes) to paper over the cracks so I feel we will have to persevere with him. He must see that 80% of this squad just isn’t good enough.
Neilson was in the charge when yous got promoted with us in the league wasn’t he? Didn’t he leave at the end of that season

Anyone who doubts this should look at the 'sevco' thread on their main forum.
I have no definite explanation for where or why exactly the mindset of some of our support changed so much.

It’s actually a lot of the older guys who are the worst, there’s a misconception that it’s the young ones who peddle the newco patter but that’s actually quite wrong. Sit on the uphall/Broxburn supporters bus and you’d feel right at home as a Rangers fan I’m quite sure of it.

Unfortunately, there are no allies in the game up here. When the chance comes to twist a knife it’s normally taken.

Any Hearts fan I know prefers us to Celtic, so in return, I'd say I much prefer them to Hibs.

Will be good to have them in the top flight again, I hope we've learned from our poor performances at Tynecastle the last few seasons.

Genuinely feels like they drop points every time I watch them play, massively underperformed considering their squad and budget.

A bit like us then.

IMHO we should have won every game played in the two lower leagues but a poor manager and even poorer purchases scuppered that idea right from our 1st game. (late, late equaliser got salvaged a 2-2 draw away to Peterhead).

While there always needs to be room for fresh blood in a division, I'd much rather see Hearts and Dundee as permanent fixtures in the league as opposed to some of the smaller clubs. I look forward to our trickier away games more.

I have no definite explanation for where or why exactly the mindset of some of our support changed so much.

It’s actually a lot of the older guys who are the worst, there’s a misconception that it’s the young ones who peddle the newco patter but that’s actually quite wrong. Sit on the uphall/Broxburn supporters bus and you’d feel right at home as a Rangers fan I’m quite sure of it.

Unfortunately, there are no allies in the game up here. When the chance comes to twist a knife it’s normally taken.
I know a few Hearts fans from Dalkieth and they despise us. It's always "you let your club die" and "sevco" crap like that. I am similar to a lot of guys on here in that I used to have a soft spot for Hearts, but these guys and the fact you were the first to put the boot into us leaves me feeling a bit meh about you now. Still prefer you over the scum and their east coast cousins though.

Interesting. I'd have thought it was a younger crowd.

I know there are many decent Hearts fans like yourself. I just have a hard time swallowing the hatred from a large chunk of the support, and so it's hard for me to feel goodwill towards the club.

I know a few Hearts fans from Dalkieth and they despise us. It's always "you let your club die" and "sevco" crap like that. I am similar to a lot of guys on here in that I used to have a soft spot for Hearts, but these guys and the fact you were the first to put the boot into us leaves me feeling a bit meh about you now. Still prefer you over the scum and their east coast cousins though.
Given our own situation in 2013/14 you would think we might have a bit more perspective on things but clearly that’s not the case.

The Uber-Nats have destroyed our fanbase and that’s my honest opinion.

The main issue here is that it was a scandal that Hearts ( and Thistle & Stranraer) were relegated following a rigged vote.
In the interests of justice I hope all 3 gain a promotion at the end of this season.

Interesting. I'd have thought it was a younger crowd.

I know there are many decent Hearts fans like yourself. I just have a hard time swallowing the hatred from a large chunk of the support, and so it's hard for me to feel goodwill towards the club.
Understandable mate.

All my family are Rangers fans so a natural respect is always there.

But to put it into an example, my mates old man is one of the ‘Hearts Da’s’ and he recently posted on Facebook a photo of our confirmation of exiting administration with the caption ‘get it up you sevco #letyourclubdie#1title’ or words to that effect.

He showed me and he just asked why his dad is such a fud.

So many buttercups on here.

"They hate us"

I'm glad they're back up because they are a proper club, good stadium, grass pitch and they try against them.

And barring a weird season last year we usually scud them.

Thank god, the more bigger teams in the league and less diddy teams the better.

Makes the league better for me.
Yes. It's embarrassing seeing that Hamilton stadium being broadcast on TV as a Premiership Stadium. Hopefully Dundee will get on and build their new stadium in time to replace all those equally embarrassing empty yellow seats at Livi in due course. Livi must be the only team this season not to have noticed there is zero crowd in.

I've kind of always liked Hearts. They've always had a sort of "F*ck you" attitude. Plus, they're one of the few teams who will actually try a leg against the scum.

Always had a slight soft spot for Hearts as my Dad claims to be a Jambo, insofar as he attended Tynecastle High School. I wish them all the best. It’ll be a hard job for them in the PL.
Are you Ewen Cameron’s boy?
Claims to be a Jambo - check
Went to Tynecastle High - check

From the end of the second world war up until the arrival of Jock Stein at Parkhead Hearts regularly had bigger attendances than celtc and were probably the countries second biggest club .
They are a good addition to any league with a good ground and support .

Scotland's Newcastle United.
Make a lot of noise but in the end produce next to feck all.
Thats almost right but to be fair Newcastle occasionally sign excellent players and can, very occasionally play decent football.

When was the last time Hearts made a decent never mind good signing? Its been dreadful transfer decisions one after another, hopeless managerial messes and they come back needing to sign a load of new players and get a new manager, again, if they want to avoid battling St Mirren and Ross County next season.

Back