Hearts Confirmed Champions

Cue the protests. In all seriousness though, the league is better with Hearts in it, especially if one of the plastic pitches goes down.
No for us we seem to drop points at Tynecastle all of a sudden. Use to always be the mentally challengeds.

Hopefully top 6 next season...without that trampy, lank haired, smelly looking bastard in charge.

Pushing a plastic pitch down league would good as a result of this.

Tynecastle despite recent results is one of the best away days on the calendar and for that reason I am happy

Add the fact andy Halliday is with them then it’s another bonus

Robbie Neilson might not be in charge of the team in their first game of next season which is strange

Dundee?
Have a word with yourself after what they did last year?
I always had a soft spot for Dundee too
I wouldn't just judge Dundee on the current custodians any more than we should have been judged on some of the charlatans who invaded our club when it was at its most vulnerable.

Likewise Hearts, regardless of the vitriol from some of their 'fans' on 'soshul meeja', I still view them as a club with a proud and passionate support who know who the real enemy is in Scotland. (Unlike the willing lapdogs at Aberdeen and Dundee Hibs.)

Neither up nor down with this news but it brings good balance with the spoon burners.

And Tynecastle is a good day out when we get back on.

This is the thing why have some forgotten this?Their fans jumped into bed with the rheptiles at the drop of a hat.They wanted us dead and now we (some) are welcoming them back!They can get fu*ked.Nonentity club hope they go right back down and stay down.
We can hate them back first hand.

Always had a slight soft spot for Hearts as my Dad claims to be a Jambo, insofar as he attended Tynecastle High School. I wish them all the best. It’ll be a hard job for them in the PL.

Bit of a bogey ground for us last season but it's also a tough ground for the other mob to travel to

I worked in Edinburgh for 12 years and made a lot of Jambo supporting friends so I'm happy for them!
They're a club that deserve to be in our top league, they've got a decent history, a decent support, a decent stadium but above all else...they've got a real grass football pitch, that alone seals the deal for me!

I hope they can stay up and get sorted out a bit. I’m not sure if yo-yoing was inevitable until they get organised under their model or if it’s just been poorly run.

I’ll take Hearts over the likes of Ross County or Hamilton any day.

It was a shamble that they were relegated last season anyway, as admittedly bad as they were.

Poor XI
Hopeless squad
Clueless manager.
Whatamess.

I cannot think of a single guy who did so much damage to a club on his own as Craig Levein did to Hearts. Absolutely destructive on every level and to the max and then some.

Maybe AB fancied him or something but whatever reason he buried them deep.

Glad their up but get god has their support changed big style over the years. In years gone by it was all Union flags now quite a lot of their support are all pro snp saltire waving Fannys and their pitiful you let your club die patter whilst they saved their club bollocks.

14-18-18

Bring in the 8 biggest Highland and Lowland teams to make up for the shit-show of the last few years and go from there.
One thing we don't need is extra teams treading water. Two top leagues of 16, regionalise the rest. More local derbies would be better for these smaller clubs, less travelling. Those with ambition and backing will thrive, further down everyone find their level.

After working in Edinburgh across the road from Tynecastle stadium in 2012, I can't stand the cvnts.

However, sporting integrity dictates they should not have been relegated so they deserve to be back.

Scottish football can’t afford relatively big clubs like Hearts to be out of our top division .... just like we can’t afford to have joke clubs like Hamilton in it ... all good in my book

Awaits pic of Neilson classily toasting the championship win with a bottle of Corona...

Don't really have any time for Hearts at all, but they were unfairly relegated, so am glad they have managed to get back up in a season.

F**k the Wattery Fartz

Hearts were hard done by in the relegation fiasco - but I do find it difficult to be pleased at their return.
Most of them hate us - and do so openly.
We've done many trips from Yorkshire to Glasgow , usually by car but quite a lot by train and when we have had any aggro on the train journey it has always been from Hearts fans either travelling back to Edinburgh after an away game or getting on our train at Waverley to head South.
I'm too old and fat for replica shirts but my Son wore his up until a few years ago and all the aggression that that attracted came from Hearts 'fans'.
Honestly never had any problems with fans of any other club

Last edited:
Disgraceful relegation last season. However they basically reaped what was sown (by their own contribution) in 2012.

Going over old ground here but they should not have been relegated: There should have been no league award, no relegation but clubs should have been promoted and the fixtures adjusted to accommodate ( higher number of relegations this season). This is how it worked in Cyprus and looked very fair.

Back