MOTM Poll Rangers v Hibernian - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Job done, still unbeaten. Good game for us today for next week, Hibs have caused us problems with Boyle and Nisbet that we need to sort out. That mob will be the same with Eduoard and Forrest making runs in behind. Need to give Barisic a wee rocket, he was pish today, needs to be more aware of whats going on around him.

Good result. Game very similar to the other 3 v Hibs. We were ok today and deserved the win. Some work to be done for next week but all in all, we wee ok.
Great goal by Kent too.

Every one of our players have to play the perfect game in this league, with a bare minimum of fouling because the gaffer and the rest of us know refs are waiting on any chance they get to book us.

All the while we have to accept unpunished persistent fouling.

This will continue going forward.

I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting a strong performance going into the OF? Players should be desperate to get the shirt for the what is now the biggest game remaining this season

Why don't we just put in a strong performance in the OF game?

Does a strong performance today guarantee one next week?

Utter nonsense, the players will be up for next week and we won today FFS.

Thats a poor performance from us no control and often exposed in behind no energy and nothing sticking up top

but it was worth watching for Kent’s ability alone all in another good win

Not a classic but 2 good goals and no injuries.

We can talk all we want about going unbeaten etc but you can see that the intensity of our play has dropped since we have won the league.

Need to get it back for next weeks game.

Happy with another win. I suppose its to be expected we arent going to go all out in what is a dead rubber game for us but we need to lift the intensity quite a bit for next week. The lack of physicality in midfield is still a concern against the poets too.

Take the result but that was not the performance I was hoping for. Been poor for a few weeks now and had hoped to see glimpses of how we can play. Would have been nice to go into the game against them feeling we were hitting form again.

Hard to not enjoy a win but that was another very average performance against Hibs. The coaching team really need to think how they work them out before they or Celtic ruin the cup for us this season. They both know how to exploit our full backs.

The Old Firm game and players being up for it takes care of itself.

The only big game we've got this season is the one against them in the cup so far.

I feel sorry for people who can't just enjoy this season and these games as they happen. Must be shite leading such a joyless, miserable existence.
I'm enjoying things.. stress free afternoon, but always enjoy the team playing in top gear

Hardly got out of first gear today and out with a couple of dodgy moments we were quite comfortable throughout. Kinda what you expect at this stage of the season when the league is already won.

Barisic has a bit of a horror show but I’m sure that was just a one off.

We’ll need to be better to beat the poets next week, of course.

I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting a strong performance going into the OF? Players should be desperate to get the shirt for the what is now the biggest game remaining this season

The players will be fine.

They’ve stepped up when required multiple times this season.

Wasn’t pretty and need to up it a level next week but ultimately job done today.
I’m sure the coaching staff know we need more next week.

Not playing great and still winning, I will take that. Inevitable that our intensity would drop after strolling league. Hopefully the boys lift themselves and are right at it when they visit. The bheasts have themselves down as world beaters after their result yesterday. Let's hope their arrogance bites hard next week.

Good result Rangers. Not too much exertion. Three points and we move on to next week.
I’m sure we will pick up the tempo for the beggars game and put them to the sword.

Impressed with young Patterson again today.
Defended well and fearless going forward.
A good few important challenges thrown into the bargain. My MoM.

Job done, still unbeaten. Good game for us today for next week, Hibs have caused us problems with Boyle and Nisbet that we need to sort out. That mob will be the same with Eduoard and Forrest making runs in behind. Need to give Barisic a wee rocket, he was pish today, needs to be more aware of whats going on around him.
Seen him getting torn apart on twitter and I’m going to defend him a little bit.

he’s had a bad game and the way people were going on on twitter, you’d think he played like that every week.

Barisic awful, Kamara not much better, Roofe and Morales untidy. But didn't look as if they were any injuries and no suspensions for next week, so a win and no harm done.

Not so much a kick in the posterior for next week, more of a game to get back up to speed.

Job done, another win...that'll do nicely
Just a pity they had to score as I'd a score on Rangers -1 but made up for it by having Aribo and Kent as anytime goalscorers.

Good win, poor performance overall, but the benefit being the team will realise they need to improve for next week.
Big Bornas worst game that ive seen him play...was all over the place today.
However as champions do...they win despite playing poorly.

Back