Paranoia on stilts

Is he implying that the Green Brigade get treated worse than our fans?

The GB who attacked police and weren't condemned, and celebrated the 2020 Scottish Cup vs Rangers fans who were condemned for celebrating the league.

What punishment did ‘Lenny’ get for pints by the pool? I must have missed that.

Their Hive Mind is getting it out there that they were unfairly punished for Dubai. The reality is Big JK admitted mistakes, they committed others which have been airbrushed (Duffy leaving the bubble for unspecified reasons and carrying on playing) and there have been no repercussions either internal or external.

Why Eddie, why?
Maybe he's seen something he doesn't like.

Yu7Z56P.png

From 54 mins for 10 mins is full paranoia

Ok I got to 55 mins(the irony). “How can they allow a team to carry out an internal investigation that takes nearly 3 weeks”. How long ago did they announce the internal enquiry into abuse at Celtic and when will those findings be announced. And WHY is a club being allowed to mark its own homework over a matter that it’s a well known fact they actively covered up for 5 decades? Why are the SFA allowing a club to carry on the cover up even after their own report was published, as useless as that report was. Why are the SFA actively helping celtic cover that matter up?

He better watch himself. Any more of that pish and I'll shine my rat signal into the sky to alert all the cops on my payroll to arrest him for being a tim.

Could somebody debunk their arguments please?
Dont know were to start

What the hell is he slobbering about?

That investigation is ongoing
Niec getting hammered

"I'm led to believe" is that code for I'm making this up as I go along?

WTF

Back