Neil Lennon Taking 55 Well

We’ve all been there in that state.

me personally I’d love to be in that state in the boozer on a nice spring evening!!

The guy is some fucking nick. Absolutely some state

The New Balance hat would suggest its old.

And the video is not funny in my opinion, that man has problems.
How does the video indicate he has problems? Other than not being able to handle the bevvy which is hardly an indicator of someone having "problems"

The video shows he is steaming-nothing more than that, but people love to make assumptions and that getting steaming must mean someone has "problems"

Despised the guy but now he is nothing to do with Celtic I don’t wish any harm to him. Don’t like seeing people who are clearly going to end up with massive health and mental problems. Celtic have blood on their hands employing someone who was clearly a bawhair from a mental breakdown

The way that the chairs were laid out it looks like it might’ve been a “meeting”.

Looked to me like it may have been a wedding at whatever venue he happened to be drinking in which, if recent, suggests he is in England as you can have 30 guests as of Monday.

Looks wrecked. Fear in the morning.

I'm pretty certain he's an alcoholic, that's why it's uncomfortable to watch.
I have acquaintances that support them, apparently he was in quite a bad way with it when he left Hibs and the Celtic job gave him something to focus on.

He's a prick but imagine how you'd feel missing an important penalty for Rangers, let alone the astronomical %^*& up he made of things this season for that lot.

My mate delivers his booze as a Tesco driver

Thomson answered the door the other day and asked if you remembered the ice.

He orders with missus surname

Why he’s pished nothing else ?
Man of his age who should be alright off financially etc shouldn't be stoating about in public in that state. Maybe it's a one off and he just went a bit far, but does anyone genuinely believe that given the physical state of him and some of his behaviours?

I have acquaintances that support them, apparently he was in quite a bad way with it when he left Hibs and the Celtic job gave him something to focus on.

He's a prick but imagine how you'd feel missing an important penalty for Rangers, let alone the astronomical %^*& up he made of things this season for that lot.

Look at the size of him - he's been on the pints of helium.

He won't see 55.

Back