Neil Lennon Taking 55 Well

Looked to me like it may have been a wedding at whatever venue he happened to be drinking in which, if recent, suggests he is in England as you can have 30 guests as of Monday.

Looks wrecked. Fear in the morning.
From the two videos it appears he’s been pulled into that room after the attempt at a fight outside. Even he’s not at a wedding in a tracksuit and a nee balance Tammy

Why are folk thinking it’s something worse than what it is? He’s absolutely blootered.

It’s got fuck all to do with his mental health situation. Does everyone who gets pished suddenly have mental issues?

he disnae look well, hope hes ok

hope he doesnt end up like Chris Kamara

wot4RwY.gif

Jeezo. Detest almost everything about the man, but if there's anyone out there who cares about him, they need to get a hold of him.
Well his pals didnt give a fukc allowing him to get in that state so I dont see ehy any of us should give a fukc.
He's a horrible bastard that threatened a pregnant woman with a knife. Remember that when using your moral compass

From the two videos it appears he’s been pulled into that room after the attempt at a fight outside. Even he’s not at a wedding in a tracksuit and a nee balance Tammy

Yeah, I assumed he wasn’t at the wedding going by his gear, just that he happened to be drinking somewhere there may have been a wedding, looking at the chairs and some of the others in suits.

Sorry, but realistically there's nothing in that short clip that would allow even an expert to diagnose mental health issues and if he was genuinely an alcoholic, I very much doubt he would have been able to hold down such a high profile job, where he was very much in the public eye daily, for as long as he did until very recently. So excuse me for laughing at the state of him. All I see is the guy blootered.

Well his pals didnt give a fukc allowing him to get in that state so I dont see ehy any of us should give a fukc.
He's a horrible bastard that threatened a pregnant woman with a knife. Remember that when using your moral compass
I couldn't give two f$%s what happens to him, I said if there's anyone out there who cares about him, they need to get a hold of him, I wasn't asking you to light a candle.

Zero sympathy. He'll be out drinking his pay off from the mentally challengeds trying to forget the monumental %^*& up he made of their glory season.

We've had enough shite rammed down our throats the last 9 years, from that prick included, to make me feel no guilt in having no concern for him at all.

There's a lot of softys in here. Most of us have been in that nick and we don't need help, a good bucket is allowed for god sake!

Back