Neil Lennon Taking 55 Well

He’s in a better position than most in that he can afford the best rehab unlike many people who have mental issues or alcoholism and have to survive on benefits or work throughout.

So %^*& him

Why should i have sympathy for someone who is a bigot. He's a lying cheat, who has laughed in our faces when we were on our knee's. Not once did he show any sympathy to us. I can assure you we were all mentally troubled. If I get pissed like that, I'm in big trouble. The media up here have covered up for him to the point we've to feel sorry for him why

nintchdbpict000004889665.jpg

Not sure what the concern is, he’s clearly just rat arsed but got people with him to get him up the road

There are a lot of short memories on this thread.
ignore button is on overdrive tonight, cant believe the amount of sanctimonious C**ts on here having a shred of sympathy for that fucking rat.
i couldn't care less if he does have any fucking issues, so what?
lennon is a fucking tramp bastard and deserves everything her gets in life, so we'll hear no more of your " he has problems" pish,i know of 2 lads under 30 who have real issues and both took their own lives during lockdown, so spare me your rhetoric when discussing people with mental health issues and dont ever compare that vermin cu nt with real people.

FU CK NEIL LENNON

Jesus Christ the guy hates us but let’s pray for Neil maybe we should set up a go fund me Paige for this cretin, save the sympathy for people that genuinely need it, or some drunken scumbag

Won’t be taking any morality lessons from that lot on this. Or anyone else for that matter. The vast majority of their fan base had a full on campaign to get him out of their club and he was practically a hate figure for months. Spamming every one of their club’s tweets with ‘Lennon out’ replies, ‘Lennon get tae %^*&’ chants outside their midden, the lot.
Don’t let any of them tell you his mental state isn’t as much to do with them as us winning the league was.

Remember the video of him sniggering at our downfall while part of a commentary team?

Remember his wee aeroplane dance?

Remember absolutely everything the wee rodent done, ever?

Exactly.
Zero sympathy for the Rangers hating cuunt.
Also......nice bunnet!!
Correct. A loathsome classless rangers hater lacking in dignity and respect even when sober.

Back