Racist Kudela given 10 game ban, Kamara 3 games (all discussion here)

Should be a dated ban - 3 months or the likes. 10 games in UEFA competition is shite, means he's still free to play all their domestic games.

'...........assaulted another player' ?????

When was this ?

Are they referring to the 'alleged' tunnel incident ? (Not UEFA's tunnel vision)

This needs explaining

I am genuinely surprised, I thought for real UEFA would hide behind 'can't prove it'.
That said, 10 games isn't enough imo.

Also if Kamara did beat him then good, I'd take a ban for that too.

Vile from UEFA.

They can't expect a guy to react calmly to racist abuse.
If Kamara waited in the tunnel after the game and attacked him, then it is not an immediate reaction, it is a pre-meditated attack, albeit on a well deserving of it scumbag. The reaction on the park is the immediate reaction, not something that supposedly happened later.

You, me and everyone else can legitimately state that the guy deserved anything he got and natural justice would have seen him absolutely leathered, however, in exactly the same way as you and I cannot go around murdering child molesters, UEFA cannot allow players to take matters into their own hands.

If, big IF, Glen leathered him with witnesses present, then this result is fair enough. If, as it may well be, Glen is being punished in some effort to show even-handed treatment, then it is vile.

Am i reading it right that his 10 game ban include all club games? So he could be possibly be back playing in UEFA club games before Kamara? If so that is an absolute disgrace.

I would appeal both the Roofe and Kamara bans.

10 games isn't enough for the racist.

He should also be banned from playing at the Euros.

At least he has the stigma of being a racist though.

And Slavia should be ashamed of themselves.

10 games for racially abusing someone, lol.

Some real stern, attitude changing, stuff from UEFA there.

that is shocking 10 match ban should be longer and glen gets a 3 match ban

yet again UEFA show they dont take racist remarks serious hope the club takes it to the Court of Arbitration for Sport

How have UEFA decided that “assaulting” a player off the field is a 3 game ban but “assaulting” a player on the field is 4?

I don’t blame Kamara for lamping the guy.

Getting a ban for reacting to racism is absolutely disgusting. UEFA are a shambles of an organisation. Personally, i think clubs should come together and take a stance on this. If we are serious about doing something about this then the top clubs should demand this ban is annulled or threaten to remove themselves from next seasons European tournaments.

Well, that was the allegation that Uefa were investigating. So if they have banned him, then that’s likely what has happened.
But it doesnt say that does it?

it says that the Czech lady's front bottom was banned for racism. Nothing to specify why Glen was banned

10 games isn't enough. UEFA had the chance to make a statement. If found guilty, he should be criminally charged like any other person on the street would be.
If you think about it a ten game ban could mean he might not play in Europe for a couple of years should (hopefully) results go against Slavia

Am i reading it right that his 10 game ban include all club games? So he could be possibly be back playing in UEFA club games before Kamara? If so that is an absolute disgrace.
No but includes internationals.

Dunno if that includes friendlies but he will miss the Euros.

Small victory.

Lifetime ban for me to be honest. If UEFA really want to start deterring racists from opening their mouths then they have to ban them for life.

Disgusting racist

I hope we meet them on the qualifiers, never wanted to play a team so badly again.

%^*& UEFA. If it wasn’t for the financial benefit Europe brings, I’d be well up for Rangers just telling them to %^*& their competitions. Fucking scumbags.

That’s just not adding up. If he was found guilty of this then it should be a year ban minimum and to be just highlights that Uefa aren’t arsed about racism.

Unbelievable to ban Kamara for reacting to something so abhorrent and unprovoked.

Far too lenient on a racist too. Should be at least a year ban football wide, not just Europe.

We’ve had a €9,000 fine for too many bookings...expecting Prague to get a massive fan for robustly defending a racist.

Back