Racist Kudela given 10 game ban, Kamara 3 games (all discussion here)

Going by the wording of that I assume Kudela's ban includes the Euros this summer which will be the big punishment for him.

Kamara's only applies to our CL qualifiers. Happy for Kamara not to miss Euros. I think UEFA kept that in mind

On Kudela, his ban includes last Thursday's game so thats it down to 9.

He misses Thursday takes it to 8.

Then he misses 3 Czech games in the summer and is left with a ban only one game more than Roofes by the time the club game kicks back in..
Any progress from Slavia or he Czechs and it will be less.

Unreal.

they have 8 games left of their normal season, 1 game tomoz and probably 2 in the semi’s. Would he be eligible for euros?
European club games and Czech national team games he is banned for, he is free to play in the domestic league games, if Slavia beat Arsenal and progress much further and tha Czech team have a decent run in the EUROS his ban will nearly be over by the start of next season.

So, that’s Kamara, Roofe, Balogun all suspended for our qualifiers this Summer. Not great.

Also note the wording of the ban for Kudela says ‘and representative team matches’ - so I assume that means his National team matches are included in the ban? That’s not the case for any of our guys though.

Last edited:
On Kudela, his ban includes last Thursday's game so thats it down to 9.

He misses Thursday takes it to 8.

Then he misses 3 Czech games in the summer and is left with a ban only one game more than Roofes by the time the club game kicks back in..
Any progress from Slavia or he Czechs and it will be less.

Unreal.
Wasn't that separate? But I agree 10 games is poor considering that was the minimum they could've given him.

“Representative team competition matches”

Does that mean Czechia? Hope the prick misses the Euros.

How have the come to the conclusion of a 3 game ban. They said he assaulted him in the tunnel in front of the UEFA delegate. I assume TV cameras would be there and police, yet nothing from them and the press have said nothing of the UEFA delegate’s report which you’d assume would clear up the assault accusation.

Credit where it's due, nobody on here was predicting a 10 game ban for Kudela.

The ban for Kamara is harsh but whatever the circumstances you can't complain too much when you punch someone in the face quite a while after the incident.
Quite a while after? You make it sound like he bumped into him on holiday.

Find it strange that kamara was able to get to him considering their full team stayed out on the pitch for quite a while because our players were waiting. Also did goldson not say that there was no assault and that slavia never came in while the team were waiting on them

Is there evidence that GK assaulted the c*nt in the tunnel?
That's Glen and Kemar out for the CL play-offs, 2 of our key players. Glen will be a huge miss.
I'd be tempted to appeal Glen's at least, or it happened and we accept it.

So Kamara and Roofe basically out our qualifiers !! :mad: (Kamara can play in the last game)

I'm not convinced he can mate. Iirc that booking he picked up in the Slavia game meant a one game suspension already. I'd assume that carries over and makes this suspension 4 games.

Can anyone confirm?

Our football Scottish governing body will surely be preparing litigation, in tandem with Nil By Mouth and Show Whatever the Red Whatever, to challenge a ban on a black racist abuse victim being punished for reacting against being called a fu cking monkey?

Surely?

If Kudela is banned from the euros with the Czechs. Would they have to name him in the squad for the ban to take effect?
No point naming him if hes not going to play but if they dont he cant serve any suspensions. Or am i wrong about how these things work

How the hell can glen get a 3 match ban
If he's been seen lifting his hands in the tunnel then they have to do something. Ironically he might have got away with less by hooking the cunto there and then on the pitch.

Overall I'm more or less happy with the outcomes, considering that Uefa are a bunch of useless gimps. I hope wee Glen got a right good dig at the bastard to make his 3 games worth it.

Glad to see the racist punished.

Leaves a big hole in our team for the CL qualifiers right enough with Kamara and Roofe set to miss the majority if we get through the first round we come in at.

Is there actually any proof of what happened in the tunnel , funny how all had video phones but no one has seen it

Back