Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Kent

Votes: 88 9.1%
  • Morelos

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Poorer in the second half but what a result. Top saves from shagger but likewise two key saves from Bain.

Now to ram Kennedy's words down his throat

Well done Glasgow Rangers. Some great individual performances. And sorry Big J k, we are No1 by a mile.

Another controlled performance. Didn’t feel like we really had to empty the tank for that one and had plenty left.

A couple of moments defensively, but that happens.

Davis and McGregor cantering it again.

We were brilliant today. Absolutely brilliant to a man, and I would go with Davis for mom as he was integral in everything we did today. Even then, we didnt have a bad performance today.

Can I just say, that's the best OF I have watched in years. Form book out the window, end to end, both teams have major chances to win it, and it's all about who takes it home. Today it was us. What a game though, hoping we take the double home.

Okay I'll admit it I will enjoy the gloating as much as the football.
Not a word needs said, just a big stupid grin everytime I see a rhat

Strachan is one of the biggest Hibs Supporting, Aberdeen playing bitterest Celtic supporter I have ever seen.

How do you get to that age and still be so bitter ?

Last edited:
Didn't matter on the day but once again we saw Bobby the midden at his best.

There should have been a booking for the yahoo who blootered Kent in the lead up to our first goal.

And what did Aribo get booked for? Ajer plays with a sore collar bone or whatever, so no one is allowed to go near him.

Midden is a grade A ratbag.

We eased that at times today. Nathan Patterson had the two of their left backs that they tried in his back pocket. He looked cool, composed and played some nice passes in and around them going forward he certainly is maturing quickly. Atfield gives them a real problem in the midfield breaking through as the third runner. Joe Aribo I thought tired toward the end but when big happy feet is on in and around the box its delightful to watch. Kent and Alfie in the front line moving their defence all over the place excellent. Helander appart from one maybe two moments in the 94' never gave Eduard a sniff of it. Finally Alan McGregor IMO is seriously challenging The Goalie for his crown. I cant pick a MOTM today folks too many played some fantastic football.

Back