Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
They-ve-taken-that-well.png

They've taken that well :shh:

Had a wee look over...seethe, anger, disbelief and acceptance. Scatter gun is oot...i repeat the scatter gun is OOT!!!
:eek: :p

Numb to it all now, to be honest.
My enjoyment of Celtic has been ground into dust.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hate this side to side pish between Brown and the defence. I hate the lack of movement off the ball. I hate the lack of running in behind. I hate our crossing. I hate our half hearted attempts to tackle them. I hate this negative style of play and formation. I hate AC Milan and Everton.
--------------
Laxalt is a wet fart, Christie and Kenny is the worse pairing since Fred and Rose West.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How did we get here? Really.
13 months ago we were miles ahead. Now, this Huns team is able to toy with us.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are spineless, gutless, leaderless, and the worst Celtic team in terms of spirit and passion I have ever seen jn my 35 years. Even our worst teams had a bit of dig, not this team.
Lawwell should have been sacked for gross misconduct overseeing this season. The team we have on the pitch today is an utter disgrace.
The only players I would keep is turnbull edourd and ajer, and edourd has been an empty jersey. Kenny and laxalt are appalling. Is Christie even playing? Brown is slow and slows all our play. The less said about Welsh the better.
------------------------------------------
Kenny has proved the doubters wrong. No one thought that there could be a worse Irish loan than Duffy signing this season. Kenny has managed it
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Eddy should be hooked for that attempt and I don’t mean subbed.
------------------------------------------------------------
Elyounoussi is a effing diddy. Dont care how many pish teams he scores against. Get him to eff. Effing loser.
-----------------
we have been terrible, tactics have been terrible, poorly motivated all over. Combined that with a terrible GK, terrrible full backs and a striker who doesnt want to be here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing makes a Sunday more complete than a good laugh at the silly mentally challenged cunts hahaha!

If you look at that squad and who is likely to be there next season they are left with nothing.
Their most dangerous player is on loan, star striker has chucked it and wants to leave, making a loss on all their signings this season. Full rebuild needed.

Had a wee look over...seethe, anger, disbelief and acceptance. Scatter gun is oot...i repeat the scatter gun is OOT!!!
:eek: :p

Numb to it all now, to be honest.
My enjoyment of Celtic has been ground into dust.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hate this side to side pish between Brown and the defence. I hate the lack of movement off the ball. I hate the lack of running in behind. I hate our crossing. I hate our half hearted attempts to tackle them. I hate this negative style of play and formation. I hate AC Milan and Everton.
--------------
Laxalt is a wet fart, Christie and Kenny is the worse pairing since Fred and Rose West.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How did we get here? Really.
13 months ago we were miles ahead. Now, this Huns team is able to toy with us.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are spineless, gutless, leaderless, and the worst Celtic team in terms of spirit and passion I have ever seen jn my 35 years. Even our worst teams had a bit of dig, not this team.
Lawwell should have been sacked for gross misconduct overseeing this season. The team we have on the pitch today is an utter disgrace.
The only players I would keep is turnbull edourd and ajer, and edourd has been an empty jersey. Kenny and laxalt are appalling. Is Christie even playing? Brown is slow and slows all our play. The less said about Welsh the better.
------------------------------------------
Kenny has proved the doubters wrong. No one thought that there could be a worse Irish loan than Duffy signing this season. Kenny has managed it
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Eddy should be hooked for that attempt and I don’t mean subbed.
------------------------------------------------------------
Elyounoussi is a effing diddy. Dont care how many pish teams he scores against. Get him to eff. Effing loser.
-----------------
we have been terrible, tactics have been terrible, poorly motivated all over. Combined that with a terrible GK, terrrible full backs and a striker who doesnt want to be here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Too many things to pull out here, Fred and Rose west for example.

But the fact that out of the only 3 players he’d keep, 2 are desperate to go. Love that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back