I assume griffiths dive has been airbrushed ?

Griffiths just outdoing Ajeti and Taylor for The Comedy Gold Penalty of the Year 2021 Award.

Taylor and Ajeti must be sick but there's still time with Clancy about.

Just stick the penalty on repeat. I’ve made more effort taking the bins out
I'm even more surprised Griffiths didn't take it, you'd have thought he'd bust a gut to take it and why does he always take their corners, surely as a No.9 he should be in the box.

I'm even more surprised Griffiths didn't take it, you'd have thought he'd bust a gut to take it and why does he always take their corners, surely as a No.9 he should be in the box.
Did you not see him running about like a dick after the ball? The wee baldy bastard was desperate to take it.

Retrospective red card for Aribo for denying a goalscoring opportunity

As I said on the match thread. Aribo's arm one way, Griffiths went the other way. An absolute snider of a penalty and typical of the penalties awarded to Celtic this season just when they needed them like Rugby Park and Hamilton. However Shagger was having none of it.

He's gone down like a sack of shite for sure, but I'd have been calling for it if it was at the other end.

He was the one chasing after the ball but, I'm sure chesny said French Eddie took it off him

Seriously though - why did we not get at least 4 different views on that incident ? Any other significant happening would be covered to death, let alone a penalty in an old firm match. Did the TV director take a quick look perhaps at other angles and decide " ffs that's embarrssing, we can't show that " !

Greegs was brilliant at the penalty, edouard will have seen that he has made most of his saves v Tims low down to his left. Mcgregor also stood a little bit off the centre of the goal giving Edouard a bigger target to the keeper's left. Mind games.
Edouard paused a bit then went to the keeper's right, but Greegs was already there with cigar in hand before he hit the ball. Superb, much more thoughtful than he claimed afterwards.

PML at thumb, runs away to get the ball and when the cameras finish with the replays Ed Ward is telling thumb to beat it...... '' Please let me take it'' , ''%^*& off sniffy''
Thumb>>>A losers loser.

When the pundits on the broadcast didn’t question it I knew the die was cast. I thought it was a dive the first time I saw it and nothing has changed my mind. Joe puts his arm out and thumbheid hits the floor. Aribo doesn’t put his body weight behind it so no pen for me. On the other hand a clear foul on Joe himself but can understand if the official was blindsided. I had to view it several times myself

Last edited:
Back