Votes: 229 20.4%
  • Scott Wright

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Ianis Hagi

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Jermaine Defoe

Votes: 13 1.2%

• Total voters
We need to get the tactics right and make the best use of the extra man after the break. They will start struggling if we push them enough.

g20.png

Tweak a couple of things at HT here Gerrard and batter this mob. We can score however many we want here but for whatever reason we still look like we’re up against 11 since McGregor got sent off.

2 brilliant goals from our front men.

Simpson still doesn’t look very convincing

Barisic has been off it recently in terms of defensive duties and needs to waken up

Aribo has really given us a lot more today than in previous OF’s

Ryan Kent has them on toast

Scott Brown is a mongo

Roofe spot on and getting a goal, slack defending (similar to St Johnstone goal) for their equaliser, and Morelos with a monster of a shot on his left to restore the lead!

There's a few more goals in the second half - we just need to play it calm at the back, especially with Simpson on a yellow.

Referee has been good so far as well.

Hope we hammer them second half. Its a bit annoying they are still in this and looking dangerous when going forward.

Well done Rangers, I hate playing against 10 men. We need the next goal still, then we'll be fine.

I can see Simpson getting sent off.

I really hope we have a go at them second half. There are more goals here with a bit more intensity in our game.

Plus defensively, we don’t look too clever.

Back