Votes: 229 20.4%
  • Scott Wright

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Ianis Hagi

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Jermaine Defoe

Votes: 13 1.2%

• Total voters
I loved Alfredo’s goal, Meg the mutant and slam it into the top corner! Boom.
Borna is tucking in too tight to help Simpson, we need to block that route by pressing that side early.

Ajer ducking out the road like the big blouse he is.

What a massive difference an honest ref makes.

2 terrific goals and a world class save at other end.

Bookies giving 16/1 for 5-1 on half time gambles.... please keep it going crush them Rangers.

Probably 2-2 if Davis doesn’t make up for Goldson falling on his arse, I agree.
Watch it again, Simpson it just running away from the ball with too much of a gap to the player.

Watch their goal and he is abysmal

Watch Goldson telling him to stop marking Ajer at the next corner they get and swap with him, in the lead up Simpson is just concentrating on Ajer and ref warns him

Don’t understand why Simpson’s getting a hard time, he’s been comfortable and playing some nice stuff from out the back.

This game is there to utterly humiliate them, need another 10% from midfield and forwards and we’ll destroy them. This is a Celtic side with really poor fitness as well, ramp up the pressure and pass it around them and they’ll collapse.

The boy needs time but he should get a hard time for his defending at their goal it was horrendous he let Ajer go and get a free header and he just stood there it was poor.

I’ve been very critical of roofe so was happy to see him score.

The guys capable of being one of our best players just needs to show it more.

Slow start, but been really decent from there. 2 great goals. Ref is in danger of blowing this with stupid cards so we have to be really careful.

We could go on to get a 4 or 5 here.

I personally don’t think Simpson has been that bad, he’s not had that much to do plus his scandalous booking has stifled his game somewhat and he needs to be really cautious in the second half as they will try to exploit that. We can obviously counter that by attacking with intent from the off and get that third goal and kill the game off.

Davis, Aribo and Kamara have dominated the midfield so far, Kent’s been excellent and Buffalo is bordering on imperious.

Looking good. We just need to sharpen up at corners, keep it compact and make sure we stamp down on their throat and kill it off.

Impressed loyal.

Don’t understand why Simpson’s getting a hard time, he’s been comfortable and playing some nice stuff from out the back.

This game is there to utterly humiliate them, need another 10% from midfield and forwards and we’ll destroy them. This is a Celtic side with really poor fitness as well, ramp up the pressure and pass it around them and they’ll collapse.

Hes getting a hard time as he was nowhere at their goal and we look shaky as f.uck when they attack

Yes. I covered it at length a few weeks ago. I’ve a feeling folk will be more agreeable now though.
I think it’s only if it’s a second yellow, if it’s a straight red you can’t play on I don’t think?

not 100% on it but it was great refereeing

The ref is a 24 carat James Hunt.

Foul on Morelos in the first minute, which was ignored and the die was cast.

The Simpson yellow is a fecking joke, so I couldn't believe he ended up red carding McGregor.

The second goal is a corker but the defence again for me at their equaliser looked sluggish.

This game is not won yet and the ref could yet play his trump card for the yahoos. Also, how they didn't receive two booking in our breakaway on the 36th/37th minute beggars belief.

We need to make our numerical advantage count and rattle in another couple of goals to be safe.

worried the leprechaun will try and even the score by sending Simpson off for a soft yellow, the scum will target him now you can guarantee that and us the filth tactics to try to and manufacture another booking

This.
The referee will even this up at some point.
Further we have to stop giving away corners.
We have forgotten how to defend them.

Watch it again, Simpson it just running away from the ball with too much of a gap to the player.

Watch their goal and he is abysmal

Watch Goldson telling him to stop marking Ajer at the next corner they get and swap with him, in the lead up Simpson is just concentrating on Ajer and ref warns him
I’ve watched it enough times. Goldson falls on his arse and let’s Edouard through, it’s not Simpson’s fault. Davis does well to cover and deserves the credit but the main culprit in that instance was Goldson, not Simpson.

Only one team plays any good football. It is like watching a good team play a bang average team. This mob are here for the absolute taking if we want to really go for it, although I suspect we won’t turn the knife.

He's been a bit shaky at times but to say he looks "lost" is classic FF sensationalist nonsense.
Its not, every game he has played he has looked overawed.

Yet to see anything so far to show anything else.

As I said I hope its nerves and he improves quickly.

Every replay of the equalizer for them is utterly abysmal defending by Simpson

The ref is a 24 carat James Hunt.

Foul on Morelos in the first minute, which was ignored and the die was cast.

The Simpson yellow is a fecking joke, so I couldn't believe he ended up red carding McGregor.

The second goal is a corker but the defence again for me at their equaliser looked sluggish.

This game is not won yet and the ref could yet play his trump card for the yahoos. Also, how they didn't receive two booking in our breakaway on the 36th/37th minute beggars belief.

We need to make our numerical advantage count and rattle in another couple of goals to be safe.
Correct, he’ll be itching to send off Simpson.

Over the moon we are winning but it could easily be 2-2 if no neck didn't make an arse of his shot and delayed it..Twice now Ajer has strode out and caused us panic we need to stop this second half.
If we move the ball from side to side they will tire.

Back