Votes: 229 20.4%
  • Scott Wright

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Ianis Hagi

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Jermaine Defoe

Votes: 13 1.2%

• Total voters
https://phonic.fm/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/mind-the-gap-london-2-Rob-Setter.jpg
mind-the-gap-london-2-Rob-Setter.jpg

As comfortable a victory against the rats as you will see.

Delighted for Defoe. If Itten cant get 10 minutes in a game that was won I think he may well be gone if the Basel interest is true.

Simpson was poor for their goal but he was ok overall.

Lets win the last two games and go out in style. I am not expecting pretty on Wednesday but hope I am surprised.

We’re very comfortable at holding our lead and playing patiently, there was an opportunity for a right doing there but I’d have taken 4-1 before kick off!

more records broken this season GIRFU!! The CHAMPIONS showing who the kings are once again and the scum back in there box! You wish that there wasn’t a player sent off for them cause the Mhedia and there deluded fans will spin it that they would have won it if... blah blah!

Last edited:
Brilliant from Rangers today, Gerrard got that team selection spot on and we battered them.

Two games to go to end a very good season.

The best thing is that we will only improve in the summer as well, while our rivals are all starting again.

Voted Kent MOTM but could have went with Davis or Roofe even McGregor had a couple of brilliant saves. Team was excellent.

Totally smiling at the win, had roof 1st goal too, but even happier that Defoe scored. What an absolute legend of football that man is.

That was as close to perfect as you could want.

And I was worried about today, what a pussy.

Good all round performance. A few candidates for MOTM. I'm surprised Alfie isn't getting more votes.

Went for Roofe for his goals added to a solid effort. Have to admit that if I had been picking the team he wouldn't have played.

We just thrashed that mob playing a lot of our second string players. We didn't even play that well and made them look decent a few times, but the pressure on them from us now means they couldn't be cool enough to take chances they made.
THEY NOW KNOW THEIR PLACE!!!!

Lovely end to the OF season.

4 excellent goals with the added bonus of Mongo megged for Alfie’s goal, ripped a new one by Kent, utterly dominated.

Beautiful Sunday. :))

Reactions: TPP
Back