How's David Bates been doing at Cercle Brugge?

I believe they are an appalling team, but admittedly I don’t know how he’s doing specifically.

Jack Hendry plays for a top 5 team there and gets an awful lot of praise, where as we don’t hear much about Bates.

Anyone been keeping tabs on him since the move?
He’s had a couple of nasty injuries after a promising start to life in Germany.

As for Nieto I was at the Clyde game where he scored twice. What was the story with him. Had a decent record before coming to us but struggled after being here.

The pining on this board for mediocrity is absolutely staggering.
Haha who's pining for mediocroty? The guy that started the thread only asked how he was doing and the guy that started the Doherty thread probably wishes he hadn't given the reactions.

But aye, pining for it.

I believe they are an appalling team, but admittedly I don’t know how he’s doing specifically.

Jack Hendry plays for a top 5 team there and gets an awful lot of praise, where as we don’t hear much about Bates.
It's pretty obvious why one gets praise and the other doesn't mate...

Bates is ginger.

If you don't care then why click on the thread? I have a passing interest personally which is why I asked the question. Seem to remember he picked up a few caps for Scotland under McLeish so was wondering how he was getting on.
Sorry it just annoys me when there are constant threads on ex players who did nothing for us.

If its not a thread on McCrorie or Docherty it's now switched to Bates.

Anyone know the whereabouts of Joey Barton's coffee machine these days? Is it still at Fleetwood, or did he take it with him when he left?

Back