Chelsea vs Real Madrid

I lost interest in it after the first few minutes when that twat Fletcher came away with "Real playing in their famous all white strip & Chelsea playing in their equally as famous all blue"

vkbLvrJ.gif
Mentioned it earlier in the thread. A ridiculous comment.

Reactions: VGM
Potential double all English finals for 2nd time in 3 years; Arsenal will no doubt blow that tomorrow however!

Not surprised at Chelsea going through, wasn't that impressed with Madrid V Liverpool.

Eden Hazard at the end joking and carrying on with the Chelsea lads will go down well I imagine!

That non award of a penalty and red card a real sting in the tail for anyone who had a red card or over 2.5 goals bet

Come on Chels.

Outclassed Madrid. Let themselves down in front of goal. Could have been 5 or 6-0.

Chelsea laughing their head off with that Hazard money.

Chelsea looked brilliantly organised and supremely fit.
Great game plan to just pick them off - should have been more
They will give City a really tough game - hard to call.

We have McGregor, Davis, Arfield, Defoe all over 30.
Lots of players late 20’s.
Are we an ageing side?
How many of them are starters?.

McGregor (doesn’t really count, goalies tend to play longer) and Davis.

Benzema, Modric, Kroos, Ramos, Hazard and Nacho (I know he doesn’t usually start) are all 30 or over which is why I would say they are an ageing side.

Barca are similar.

Potential double all English finals for 2nd time in 3 years; Arsenal will no doubt blow that tomorrow however!

Not surprised at Chelsea going through, wasn't that impressed with Madrid V Liverpool.

Honestly nothing worse than domestic finals IMO. Both teams know each other inside out and it usually results in a shite game.

Looking at Real Madrid tonight, there's no way anyone can say that Bale isn't a better option than the majority of their attackers.

Fancy City to beat Chelsea comfortably though.

Well done Tuchel for getting one over PSG,he was sacked by PSG for not getting far enough in the CL,so well done Chelsea

Bet I will. And I bet loads of people will do the same.
Absolutely no interest in finding out whether Abrahamovic's money has been spent better than an Arab Sheikhs. The people that will watch this game are the same people greeting about fairness and equality when it came to the European Super League. Total ignorance and hypocrisy.
So why are the spanish state ran real madrid acceptable?

Its a sad day that these 2 have made it to the final. They'd be nowhere without their sugar daddies.

As opposed to Barca, and the Madrid clubs all having €1bn of debt each.

Only difference is Chelsea and Man City owe their money to person while the likes of Barca owe their money to numerous other clubs and banks.

Chelsea have actually been operating more sustainably for years now.

Back