Chelsea vs Real Madrid

Brilliant from Chelsea.

As good a job as Tuchel has done since coming in and I'm big fan of his as a coach, it's genuinely amazing the nick Frank Lampard had this group of players in.

Quality all around Europe seems to be significantly down, this season especially.

Big players all seem to be full of ageing stars and there are no Messis, Ronaldos or Benzemas coming through at the big clubs to phase out the old guard.

Think Real Madrid and Barcelona could be facing a few years in the European (relative) wilderness.

Ageing teams in terms of their big players , heavily in debt.

Unless they get their usual state assistance I think it might be a while before we see them in the final again.

I lost interest in it after the first few minutes when that twat Fletcher came away with "Real playing in their famous all white strip & Chelsea playing in their equally as famous all blue"

vkbLvrJ.gif

Think Real Madrid and Barcelona could be facing a few years in the European (relative) wilderness.

Ageing teams in terms of their big players , heavily in debt.

Unless they get their usual state assistance I think it might be a while before we see them in the final again.
Hopefully.

Brilliant from Chelsea.

As good a job as Tuchel has done since coming in and I'm big fan of his as a coach, it's genuinely amazing the nick Frank Lampard had this group of players in.

Fully deserved over the two legs. Stunning on the counter attack and they have shored up their back line very well since the change in Manager.

Mount v Foden will be epic!

Obviously not going up against each other directly but their ability will be there for all to see on Europe's greatest Club stage.

Perez wouldn't want Kante at Madrid, not a Galactico, just a tremendous player. Kroos, Modric, Benzema, Ramos all tremendous players years ago but they can't cope with the high tempo modern game.

Back