Jackson - High ranking Rangers official had a go at Brown

Weren’t our “high ranking” men sat up in the stand enjoying a right royal pumping?
Why the f uck would one of them be loitering about the tunnel when the gibbon got his marching orders?

Unless it was someone on match day duties( and therefore not high ranking), ergo it wouldn’t be too difficult for his identity to get out, then I’m saying Jackson’s a fucking liar.

Edit. In my stupidity I assumed Brown stormed up the tunnel after being substituted, but I recall seeing him sitting in the enclosure.

This makes Jackson’s nonsense even less likely.
Suggesting a Rangers high ranker sought out Brown in a busy tunnel and delivered a “classless” remark is sheer fucking fantasy.

Last edited:
Well I am glad to hear it, if it had been certain number of years back in the past I think there would have been a strong possibility a Rangers player would have snapped the classless prick but times have changed.

Chocolate medals and a few other teammates of his acted the way the filth wanted them to act up but the question that never gets asked is why when a Rangers players gets manhandled by the filth’s stewards for celebrating a goal with RANGERS fans at the piggery and the fact that apparently BOTH club’s players receive a visit from plod before these games to remind them of their on field conduct and responsibilities WHY then were Celtic players repeatedly allowed to provoke and antagonise Rangers fans at Ibrox and Celtic park and nobody in authority anywhere condemned it?

Payback is coming big time and we’ll see how the filth hordes handle it when it’s them getting their noses rubbed in it and those in authority be it the police or football can f@ck right off! It was all a big laugh, fine and dandy because it was us suffering and now it’s our turn to have some fun!

Firstly ‘the Broony’ celebration he done to one of players was the height of disrespect and provocation. We were told it was just part of the game. Scott Brown then made a career at Celtic out of this and would do it everywhere he went.

Am I remembering it right that when "The Broony" was first done, he did it to Diouf after claiming he'd been mocking his sister or something?

'Crude and classless'

Away to find Jacksons similar shite take from when Brown went literally head to head with our manager at the time on the sideline.......doubt I'll find it though

Fck Jackson and fck the know nothing scottish football journalists
‘Crude and classless’ oh the irony! He could apply this to the list of antics we witnessed from the filth players over the last few years and indeed that pollution of a club since it was shat into existence!

Am I remembering it right that when "The Broony" was first done, he did it to Diouf after claiming he'd been mocking his sister or something?

First I’ve heard that tbh. Surely we’d have heard more about that had it been true? Celtic fans would’ve dined on that for years.

Obviously when the fan had a go at him about his sister last season outside Ibrox it was way out of order. A place you should never go even if he has wound you up.

Nah not having that,the likes of Brown and Griffiths deserve every slagging that comes their way.They have got away with provocative actions and actively tried to encourage crowd disorder when we were at a low ebb.Liewell himself is not averse to trash talk.
Also spare me the nonsense about him showing support to Glen on the pitch that was pure pr on their part.Brown could easily have had a quiet word with Glen in the tunnel,that would be showing class,not a "look at me"march the length of the pitch.
I think Brown is a scumbag but the Kamara approach was a public show of support from the captain of your biggest rivals the game after he was racially abused.
There is plenty ammunition to fire at Brown and Celtic for that matter, in my opinion that isn't one of them.

First I’ve heard that tbh. Surely we’d have heard more about that had it been true? Celtic fans would’ve dined on that for years.

Obviously when the fan had a go at him about his sister last season outside Ibrox it was way out of order. A place you should never go even if he has wound you up.

"Crude and vulgar" Maybe I got wires crossed. I'd say Diouf had the last laugh mind.

Weren’t our “high ranking” men sat up in the stand enjoying a right royal pumping?
Why the f uck would one of them be loitering about the tunnel when the gibbon got his marching orders?

Unless it was someone on match day duties( and therefore not high ranking), ergo it wouldn’t be too difficult for his identity to get out, then I’m saying Jackson’s a fucking liar.
him and broon...

A player like his team that have won meaningless trophy after trophy while we were not in the league now at the first sign of a challenge they have shown themselves to be complete shitebags.

Golden rule? Must be a different rule for lawwell who used the celtic agm etc on a number of occasions to play to the galley for the utter dregs of the celtic support.

One of the big reasons we are now champions is the team and management have zero fear and zero respect for Celtic and despise them as much as we do.

It's wonderful to read that this attitude goes higher in our club.

Brown, and many others on and off the pitch at Parkhead, has goaded and mocked us for years. Their club has employees who refuse to even say our name. If we have bitten back, then it's not before time.

As for Jackson, he is an embarrassment to his profession and an enemy of Rangers.
Nail on head

Goes from "crude and classless" to "petty" In just over a paragraph :)) :shh:
Stopped reading his guff at that.

Whoever that man is give him a pay rise. It was all fun and games when they were wearing polis helmets, sunglasses and putting scarfs on goalposts. Now they can't take it back.

Jackson wrote....

In fact, it’s deeply regrettable that his final Old Firm match the other weekend ended with a crude and classless farewell from a high ranking Rangers official inside the Ibrox tunnel in the immediate aftermath of a 4-1 thrashing.

Record Sport understands the Parkhead hierarchy are aware of this incident which took place as a disconsolate Brown made his way back to the away dressing room while Steven Gerrard and his players celebrated a fourth derby win of a whitewash season against their crestfallen neighbours.

That they have chosen not to lodge a complaint suggests that it was all fairly low key, perhaps no more than petty stuff even if the conduct of the senior Ibrox employee - who provocatively goaded Brown as he made his way inside - was regarded as ‘wholly inappropriate behaviour’ by those who witnessed it.

There’s a golden rule where this kind of thing is concerned. It’s one thing for players and coaching staff to let their passions run high in the heat of the battle and to allow the moment to get the better of their sensibilities but it’s quite another for the men in suits to lower themselves into the guttural bating of the opposition.

Celtic might have chosen not to make a big deal of it but Rangers as a club should be better than that nonetheless - especially given that Brown went out of his way to offer his support to Glen Kamara before the previous league encounter between the sides at Celtic Park

Deeply regrettable my arse.

That’s not news , that’s not a story . It’s the same Old Story they want to write the GOLDEN Rule to what they want to do and we can’t .
Fucking funny mind you .

Whoever that man is give him a pay rise. It was all fun and games when they were wearing polis helmets, sunglasses and putting scarfs on goalposts. Now they can't take it back.

Jackson wrote....

In fact, it’s deeply regrettable that his final Old Firm match the other weekend ended with a crude and classless farewell from a high ranking Rangers official inside the Ibrox tunnel in the immediate aftermath of a 4-1 thrashing.

Record Sport understands the Parkhead hierarchy are aware of this incident which took place as a disconsolate Brown made his way back to the away dressing room while Steven Gerrard and his players celebrated a fourth derby win of a whitewash season against their crestfallen neighbours.

That they have chosen not to lodge a complaint suggests that it was all fairly low key, perhaps no more than petty stuff even if the conduct of the senior Ibrox employee - who provocatively goaded Brown as he made his way inside - was regarded as ‘wholly inappropriate behaviour’ by those who witnessed it.

There’s a golden rule where this kind of thing is concerned. It’s one thing for players and coaching staff to let their passions run high in the heat of the battle and to allow the moment to get the better of their sensibilities but it’s quite another for the men in suits to lower themselves into the guttural bating of the opposition.

Celtic might have chosen not to make a big deal of it but Rangers as a club should be better than that nonetheless - especially given that Brown went out of his way to offer his support to Glen Kamara before the previous league encounter between the sides at Celtic Park

Always the victims

Jackson wrote....

Brown gives out I am sure he can take it.

Rangers should complain they weren't contacted for comment. He's obviously been in contact with Celtic, given that he himself didn't witness the incident.

If he had contacted Rangers he's obliged to write we declined to comment.

Surely he's required to corroborate a story?
It's an unwritten rule within the realms of Scottish football journalism, that a negative slanted fabrication on Rangers needs no corroboration.

So low key that klaxon doesn't state what was said or by whom!

If lego got pelters from the entire board it would be deserved and spare me this pish about the 2 seconds he put his arm round kamara. Even Glen looked like he was about to tell him to fvck off.

I think Brown is a scumbag but the Kamara approach was a public show of support from the captain of your biggest rivals the game after he was racially abused.
There is plenty ammunition to fire at Brown and Celtic for that matter, in my opinion that isn't one of them.
Fully agree, but....

Wasn't it remarkable, that there was a camera man that just happened to be wandering about the pitch to capture this iconic moment.

Apologies. Call me cynical if you will. Brown, merely responded the way 99% of the population would.

File under more made up pish.
And immediately forget about jacksons latest quackery.
Loving his pain by the way.

Fully agree, but....

Wasn't it remarkable, that there was a camera man that just happened to be wandering about the pitch to capture this iconic moment.

Apologies. Call me cynical if you will. Brown, merely responded the way 99% of the population would.
But surely that's the point a public show of support that is in view of the cameras.
Brown is a prize walloper, a classless clown considering he is a captain but it was one of the few times he actually did the right thing as a captain.

File under more made up pish.
And immediately forget about jacksons latest quackery.
Loving his pain by the way.
I think he's virtually given up and just going through the motions now. He's just attention seeking for himself and the second lowest circulation paper in the UK. Only trumped by the Sunday Post.
He never heard this comment himself, maybe he picked it up on his radar, and true to form hasn't verified it or he would have published the comment. Seems he has learned something over the years.
He's in a serious rut, someone needs to tell him gently that the "victimhood, bunker mentality" approach, is a ship that sailed a long time ago.

N he be called me a bad word mummy

Did he son, what did he say..

He said he said, he said am a baldy Tim basturt.

Oh he's bad son. I'm sure we all say things in the heat of the moment

I must have missed the articles when he was openly laughing in the faces of Rangers players on the field of play , Holt in particular got this treatment from him on a couple of occasions

Brown and Celtic were made for each other

Oh and Keith what about all the examples of this type of behaviour from the previous Celtic manager
( the one that caused a referees strike )

Has the cat got your tongue?
Cat went for his face at first thinking it was corned beef

they want tears for a thug who spent the celebrations of a cup final goal in the face of Naismith
do me a favour

this is to set up a narrative when he is sent off at Ibrox first game
"the stinging jibes still ringing in his ears"

Back